American Trade Association/SDS/AmeriCare HealthMedical Insurance Fraud/Scam

L

See the first complaint lodged with this company. Bought the Major Medical plan with this company on 3/11/10, waited the 8-10 days, no cards or information, called several times, agents not returning phone calls, finally got my agent on the phone as he made the mistake of picking up. No idea why the policy information wasn't in my hands yet and after some yelling, got a phone number and name for SDS to contact. That contact (Stephanie Wells) proceeded to tell me that the Major Medical coverage didn't exist and all they had was the lower level coverage listed on the achealth.net website. Confronted them and was given the option of the 90/10 so I decided on that as they already had my money. There is a hold for payment on this policy until they refunded the previous policy's amount or had to show credit toward the next coverage, neither of which has happened. No return phone calls, no credit. A payment amount has been set up for the 16th of this month IF they refunded my money, which all effort will be used to stop this payment, or at least the bank might be able to find the originating request for payment and will be able to help me in my case if it continues. I'm not sure what else to do regarding this situation and if there are others, we have to go to the authorities. This is definitely an insurance fraud case...

• Mi
    mindcrime Feb 05, 2011

All health insurance is a scam. Paying all of the insurance companies pencil pushers instead of just paying for the work of those who provide the actual treatment is what causes healthcare in America to cost so much in the first place, and Obama want to make it a LAW that we ALL pay for health insurance when he should be outlawing it in order to bring costs down to an affordable level! Of course we only vote for politicians, while such companies pay for their advertizing and campaigning! Can you say "special interest group"?