American Cash.netHARRASSMENT

P

these people keep calling to say we are under investigation for bank fraud the amount of money we owed was first $300, 00 the 2nd time thy called it was $260.00 thy called again today and now thy want $682.00 on a loan we never got but when thy call thy always use a different number the area codes thy use is [protected] thy use magic jack to make all calls found that out by calling the number back its a mid eastern speaking man i called thy corporate office AND THY DO NOT DUE LOANS FOR NEW YORK STATE THIS IS A SCAM THE F.B.I needs to get involved to stop these People

• Bb
    bby1 Sep 23, 2011

A man called my phone stating that i owe 300 for a loan that i never recieved, and that there was a lawsuit against me. He had all of my personal info including my bank number and social security number. When i tried to call the number back it was not in service.

• Ms
    Ms. Mone83 Jun 10, 2011

the same thing happened to me in michigan the only the i fear is the fact they know too much personal information about me. Is there anyone I can report this to that can do something about this harassment and invasion of privacy. What precautions did you all take, this has never happened to me before.

• Pi
    Pissed_off_2011 Jun 02, 2011

They just did the same thing to me 3 times in a row from 3 different numbers. These people are nothing but pieces of ###.. The FBI does need to get involved. They are nothing but scam artisit that want money they do not deserve. These people need to be delt with..