AmazonPrime Membership amzn.com/prmeWamembership charge

I have been charged the amount of 104.94 on my charge card; I did not authorize it, have it remove at once. Do not charge any thing else to my card. I do not like that Amazon will miss use the trust we placed in you when we buy from you by letting someone in you company to add charges to there account. In the future you will not get any more of my business from me.

John Chun Oct 03, 2018

I've never authorized this Prime Membership. You charged total $56.88(Jun, July, August, September) to my Chase Bank Visa Card, which I'm requesting you to be reimbursed. Please remove my Prime Membership and give my money back. The charged reference # provided by Chase Bank is: WA04833120081.

. Name on it: John Chun

. Security #: 420

Maria E. Castillo.

• Bu
    Burnsie33 Sep 06, 2018

I have a charge on my capital one card for 119.00. What is this charge? I do not recognize it

• Bo
    Bonnie Leipold May 28, 2018

I have many unauthorized charges on my Chase card the reference numbers are &AmazonPrime Membership
    amzn.com/pme WA D0 [protected] D0--[protected] D01-[protected] D0-[protected]
    D07700105-4880267 D0 -[protected] D0 [protected]. I want the these charges removed. I have been a very loyal customer. But am deciding Amazon is not so great after all. Bonnie Leipold

Maria E. Castillo Apr 12, 2018

I've never authorized this Prime Membership. You charged $13.22 to my Chase Bank Visa Card, which I'm requesting you to be reimbursed. Please remove my Prime Membership and give my money back. The charged reference # provided by Chase Bank is: WA04833120081.

. Name on it: Maria E. Castillo
    . Good Thru: 03/19
    . Security #: 953

Maria E. Castillo.

• Ly
    Lynn Marie Carr Apr 06, 2018

I do not want this prime membership. I do not watch videos or shop much. Please remove my account and put my money back into my account My reference number is [protected] I do not know now I got on this membership I did not authorize it Lynn Carr

• Ro
    Rozankowski5 Mar 18, 2018

We paid for 1 year of membership . Now i have been getting charged $10.99 a month. This is Why? And how do i get credit back?