AmateuermatchBilling scam

M

I did not sign up to this site Amateurmatch, check OC. and they are charging me twice. Someone need to do something about this rip off company. I need to cancell this, how do i cancell without changing my credit card.I heard all of the complaints from other people, and how they had to cancell there credit cards, and now i am thinking on doing the same. What is scarey is they tried to cancell with stupid company on several occations, and they still get billed each month. I am new here and i notice the charged on my bank acoount, and now i read all these complaints. what should i do.

• Ad
    AdaK81 Sep 03, 2009

I logged in for a 3 day trial membership and they hit my card for $31.95. I have called several times to have the charge removed, but nothing has been done yet. They just keep telling me that amateur match doesn't have a 3 day trial and their sister co is the one with the trial which I have never heard of. I am pissed. Of course they didn't have aconsumer help line and when I call it a bunch of scam artists that arre trained to lye. The wbsite doesn'r even work. Do not use this service.