alpharetta police departmentnot complying with the law

C

The police officers do not respond to the calls all the time if it is not an emergency call. They lie to the dispatchers and submit false reports that "they did not find anything wrong", having not been at the location at all. The dispatchers are rude and use their "law enforsement" status to talk nasty to the callers and tell you to "not argue with them, or else".
At the location, if they make it, officers make sure they'd stand away from their car, they would mock at you, tell you absurd things, twist your words around, so that you have to bring a voice recorder out to make them talk appropriately and with respect. Cannot not tell them you are recording, though. Hard to catch, hard to prove, but still...I am tired of dealing with such an unprofessional approach - time to post a complaint. I bet I am not alone.

• Ea
    Earl Boucher May 02, 2016

I was recently stalked for roughly 20 min in the private parking lot of a strip mall by a low-life cop from Alpharetta. Do they not have anything better to do that bust people for not coming to a zero mph stop at the 15 stop signs at Target/Kohl's?

• Sh
    shanikabeme Nov 26, 2012

This has to stop and I plan on fighting to the end

Johnhw Nov 12, 2012

Agreed 100%. Numerous reports if the Alpharetta police department twisting their words and lying on police reports. Breaking the law and lying under a sworn oath to catch someone breaking the law? Necessary? I understand that police are already allowed to lie to you to get the the truth out, but lying about the events that ACCUALLY happened on the police report? Something needs to be done about this but who should be contacted? Unfortunately this is the society and police state that we live in. The best thing is to know your rights and enforce them. Corruption will always exist in police forces, especially when the police officer taking away your freedom is a high school dropout that decided to go to the police academy. Power gets to people's heads, and police have way to much of it. Hey Alpharetta police, go to Atlanta and stop what you call "crime" over here. You wouldn't last a week. It's a shame that when I see your cruisers I get more scared and anxious than I do feel safe. I hope that makes you feel good, protect and serve? Who are you protecting? The people? Who don't even want you to serve them?

• Sh
    shanikabeme Jun 28, 2012

I agree 100% with your statement. Currently I am dealing with an situation of the same matters of a office filing a flase report and going to the distance of placing a warrant on me and never contacting me