Allen Gwen Chevrolet - Glendale, CA.The service department sucks!

This is not a complaint on Chevrolet itself but on one of their dealers. I purchased a 2007 tahoe in February. The service department there sucks. Every time i go in they never let me know when my vehicle is complete or what they did to it. I got a shaterred glass about two weeks ago, because of the rain. I took it to this dealer and they wanted to charge me because they said mother nature did it, b.s. It was the stress on the windshiled. My mom, she's the one that took it they want to charge for everything there..... So i asked her to take it to the dealer in whittier...... And there they decided that it was caused due to the manufacturer and not a rock as allen gwen has mentioned. They changed it for free and they also checked my vehicle they came up with the sensors being messed up because of an almost collision i had in the freeway before. They also changed that for me as to where with allen gwen in glendale they said it was due to the tires "hello i've only had this vehicle for less than a year and they were telling me it needed new tires" they wanted to charge me for tires to. I just want to let the public know that glendale has the worst service. Ostrom chevrolet in whittier, ca. They are the actual pro's. Thanks alot allen gwen you guys suck!!!! Thank you ostrom chevrolet for all the money i saved, and for doing a heck of a job, now i'm back to feeling secure on my tahoe.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices