Menu
All You Can Books
customer service contacts

All You Can Books
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
1 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of All You Can Books. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

All You Can Books headquarters

N/A
N/A N/A

All You Can Books website

What category is All You Can Books related to?

All You Can Books is related to the Books category.

What are the social media accounts of All You Can Books?

What is All You Can Books's Facebook?
Connect with All You Can Books via Facebook at All You Can Books

Overview of All You Can Books complaint handling

5 All You Can Books reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2013. The latest review Book service was posted on Jun 9, 2022. The latest complaint Fails to Deliver, but Pockets the Cash Anyway was resolved on Sep 20, 2013. All You Can Books has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews. All You Can Books has resolved 1 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with All You Can Books?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All You Can Books Customer Service. Initial All You Can Books complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for All You Can Books above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about All You Can Books. Discuss the issues you have had with All You Can Books and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest All You Can Books’s complaints

L
6:24 pm EDT

All You Can Books - Book service

This company gets you to open for a trial and then the books do not open, alsothey say they have a book but you cant access till credit card. I did this needing a book for school and once I got in it was not available. I called and cancelled and when I called again because I have 3 new charges I was advised I didnt cancel in time and they will not return. I...

R
2:01 am EDT

All You Can Books - monthly fees

I joined on the basis of a 30 day free subscription, but failed to cancel on time to avoid the 19.99 charge. I think that, on an automated basis, this company (Allyoucan books) should send out an email after 22-25 days saying "We notice you have not ordered anything. Is there anything we can do to help?" I ordered nothing at all but got charged for it. Roger Cole

S
4:26 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All You Can Books - what account?

I was billed through PayPal for this monthly subscription and I've tried every email I have but have to account to cancel?? Now I've been on hold for over 30 minutes with their 24 hour /7day a week contact number! Ugh. Not an ideal way to spend a Sunday. Now i can't submit a complaint less than 350 words long?! Come on!! Who has this kind of patience?...

View 0 more photos