Menu

L
Author of the review
1:05 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The companies website states that I can return items: "How do I return an item?

If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order."

We have had many emails back and forth about the incorrect sizes being sent and the poor quality of the items and sending stuff I didn't order and not receiving everything that I did order. The products are from Chia too which was not advertised. Now the business is stating they do not accept returns for these reasons even though I contacted them immediately. The company is a fraud. Their phone number doesnt work. They emailed me asking me if I could give the items to someone that can fit into them. I want a full refund of 294.91. Their website states i can return items for a refund. I offered to send back the items but they won't allow it I need my credit card refunded back.

Desired outcome: Refund of 294.91

View 0 more photos
1 comments
D
D
Donna Renner
Dayton, US
Apr 05, 2023 3:48 am EDT

I ordered 2 mens shorts and got XL was going to order XXL but next sixe is 2XL. Dont know how to send back and got my money back there was not invoice in package but each shirt was 29.99 and I ordered 2.