Adore MeUnauthorized Enrollment in monthly VIP membership program with monthly charge of 39.95

R

I did read everything when I ordered online in August and no where did it state that I was authorizing a monthly membership charge along with my order. When I reviewed my October bank statement there was a monthly 39.95 charge in September and again in October. I contacted Adore Me to ask for a refund and they refused. I can skip a month if I want, but they refused to refund the charges for a membership that I did not authorize. I have filed a fraud claim with my bank, and they advised me to also cancel my credit card which I did. Adore Me engages in shady business practices, and I will never order anything from them again. Everyone should stay away from them.