Adapterstore.orgNever order to adapterstore.org

A

I ordered a Sony notebook fan to adapterstore.org on Nov 17, 2010. The webiste never says it is a China-based website. They accepted only Paypal. I have not received the part even up to now, Dec 20, 2010. I sent an email twice to the company. Replies were quick in about a day, but what they only say is to wait and it takes 6-20 days. But it is over 30 days and they still say the part was shipped on Nov 19 and US Custom is holding my part and need to wait. I am going to ask for refund for my payment. I am trying to find ways to get refund from Paypal.

• Sh
    s hope May 16, 2013

thank for your advice but i think it is to late, it would be go if over sea wed sites that are ripping people of were shut down, i
    think this will make me look for complaints first by the way how did you go with pay-pal, did you get your money back

Malkonet Feb 02, 2012

They accepted my order via Paypal for new, brand name products. Instead, they sent damaged, used, unknown branded products. I sent several emails inquiring my purchase and that a mistake had been made. lindong replied with the same email each time..wait 7-25 buisness days for package. I had received the order. However, it was all unusable junk! I opened up a dispute with Paypal and now a different person is emailing me. They are acting as if they do not understand what is going on. Looks like the next step is to do a charge back on my credit card.

I hope my unfortunate experience can be a lesson to anyone else thinking of buying products from www.adapterstore.org.