AcurianHealthRobo-caller

P Review updated:

On April 20 I received a phone call from "Norwell, MA" with the number [protected]. The caller said she wanted to know if I wanted to be part of a health study. The background sound was that of a "boiler-room" operation. I told her I was not going to give information over the phone to a cold-caller. I asked for the corporate number. She gave me [protected]. That number had an automated answering machine that provided nothing connected to a study. I returned to the Norwell number and told that responder what the corporate number had. She said she would call me in a few minutes to resolve the "problem". She never called.
On April 21 I tried to call Acurian. I explained the problem above to the responder. He said he was not aware of anyone posing as Acurian. He had a foreign accent. When I told him THAT was why I was call, he began to give me the "run-around". I interrupted and asked him for his manager. I was on hold for about five minutes before I hung up.
This company does not appear to manage its cold-calling teams well.

• Po
    PoodleMan Apr 21, 2016

I submitted the complaint. After using my LinkedIn log-in information, the complaint website presented me with my complaint. Since at most two minutes expired between filing and logging in, I have not had a response from Acurian.

• Wh
    What's wrong with you? Apr 21, 2016

It's been about ten hours now. Have they contacted you yet? We're all waiting to hear the rest of this interesting story!

• Re
    Reviewer41401 Nov 20, 2018

Receiving clinical trial offers in the mail, addressed to my Dad who passed away 15 years ago.

• Ni
    Niccsta Feb 11, 2019

This company offers you money in return for taking their surveys. All they want you to do is keep on answering their questions . In the end you will not and do not get paid anything at all. It's a pure waste of time.