AcurianHealth — Robo-caller
On April 20 I received a phone call from "Norwell, MA" with the number [protected]. The caller said she wanted to know if I wanted to be part of a health study. The background sound was that of a "boiler-room" operation. I told her I was not going to give information over the phone to a cold-caller. I asked for the corporate number. She gave me [protected]. That number had an automated answering machine that provided nothing connected to a study. I returned to the Norwell number and told that responder what the corporate number had. She said she would call me in a few minutes to resolve the "problem". She never called.
On April 21 I tried to call Acurian. I explained the problem above to the responder. He said he was not aware of anyone posing as Acurian. He had a foreign accent. When I told him THAT was why I was call, he began to give me the "run-around". I interrupted and asked him for his manager. I was on hold for about five minutes before I hung up.
This company does not appear to manage its cold-calling teams well.
More AcurianHealth Complaints & Reviews
- AcurianHealth - Research study scam
- Acurian Health - Scam unethical behaviour
- AcurianHealth - Arthritis research study
- AcurianHealth - Health study
- AcurianHealth - High blood pressure studies
- Acurian Health - Clinical trials
- Acurian Health - Message left on my phone
- Acurian Health - Obtains minor child personal info
- Acurian Health - Unsolicited mail
- AcurianHealth - Scam covid-19 vaccine trials