Action Builders LLC, Mark Emme Presidentdont pay their subcontractors

U

If you are looking for a general contractor, do not look to Action Builders. They will take your money and will not finish the job.
If you are a subcontractor, do not do work for Action Builders. They do not pay their bills.

unpaid sub May 25, 2015

So Mark, Here we are 18 months later and who is filing CH 7 with a long list of creditors?

Things that make you go Hmmmm! Im sure you already have a new company with a long list of victims

unpaid sub Nov 12, 2013

17 years in business and i dont have one disappointed customer. can you say that? we delivered our job on time and within budget.
    your clients are overjoyed with our work and continue to call me to do more work, while at the same time they are suing you. Im surprised you are not in jail by now. maybe you just got out ...who knows.

I know it hurts to see this page everytime you google your company name. Pay me what you owe me and I will have it removed

Mark Emme Nov 12, 2013

Bruce and Steve
    Take a long hard look at your own companies and their failures and incompetence
    It is a shame to discredit what you both facilitated not being able to finish on budget or on time along with much of your work being wrong. Those are the FACTS Bruce and maybe someday a pathetic sub will slander your name the way you do!! Ethically speaking don't throw rocks when you live in glass houses!!
    Mark Emme

• Su
    SuperSub Feb 25, 2013

You guys are petty and hysterical!!! NEVER heard of either one of your companies...
    That says it all

unpaid sub Feb 22, 2013

Why don't you enlighten me? I'm not leaving anything out.

unpaid sub Feb 22, 2013

new screen name. same coward.
    you want facts? here they are.
    You have not paid me my final payment for Sona Jewelers. Sona Jewelers can not get you to complete their project.
    You have not paid me my final payment for Somerset Patriots. The Patriots can not get you to finish your work and will not pay you any more money. As a matter of fact, you owe them money. Which is why I can not get paid. I can go on.

My facts are straight...
    I am the thread starter and I will happily sign my name. I am Bruce Seroff owner of Progressive Woodworking. It appears to me, by the way you write, that you are actually Mark Emme. I doubt very much any sub have lasted 15 years working for you. I know for a face that my clients are extremely happy with the quality of my work and my professionalism. as a matter of fact they will be using me again. Would you like for me to mention names? Your own lawyer had to bring someone in to finish his basement because you had no time for him. Shall I go further?

So Mark...man up and pay your bills.

Bruce Seroff

• Eg
    EGAHABS Feb 22, 2013

And no one listens to the guy defending mark who won't sign his name.

I worked with mark on one project and was beat over $4, 000. I brought on a Hvac contractor who was never paid to finish the job that marks first guy failed to do.

Steve Hayes.

• Su
    SuperSub Feb 19, 2013

You obviously must NOT have completed your work or grinding and axe on YOUR own shoddy work.
    Mark and I have worked together for almost 15 years and never once was I beat out of
    a single penny??? Set your facts straight and DON'T falsely accuse. Nobody really cares or takes a
    complaint serious to someone who won't even sign their name!!!

• Li
    litigant Feb 12, 2013

Mark has owed us money for well over a year now. This man shouls be put in jail. He screws his customers and his subs.