Abc Phones Of North Carolina [verizon]poor customer service

P

Have very poor customer service and need to be honest to the customers that they are not a part of the coporate store. and there ads and the regulations are different. and they can not do everything that the corporate store can do

• Tr
    Tracey Barrick Mar 06, 2016

The stire in Hartville ohio ran by the same company should be shut down for fraud! I was treated by not 1 but 3 employees like I was some kind of crazy person. They charged me to activate service and it never activated and i had another store activate it 24 hrs later and they would not refund the money they also charged me for. 40 dollar screen orotectir I never asked for or knew they even put it on the phone they refuse to let me return it. What company refuses to allow a costomer to return an ittem? There policy even states 3 days i tried to return less than 24 hrs. And the kicker is I never even knew I ourchased it!! I will be doung every thing in my power to file a complaint with this company. I will post on Rip Off Repirt . Com & BB. And file a complaint with my state represenitive.

• Ca
    Cadie44 Feb 28, 2010

Phunt was a true customer of the Ruckersville store. Her issue was resolved by ABC Phones' corporate customer service team after this post. Unfortunately there was some misinformation that ABC Phones' policies and Verizon's policies were different, when in fact in this case they were the same. Most policies of ABC Phones are identical to Verizon Wireless's corporate store policies.

• Pe
    peacefulpauper1 Feb 25, 2010

I personally think that whomever submitted this complaint is probably from a corporate store. I know you are intimidated by a company that actually cares about it's customers, especially when it is taking customers away from your "corporate" store because they do treat their customers like they matter and they don't have to take a number to be waited on hours later. Shame on you for trying to ruin the reputation of a new store that is customer service and family friendly. I love the new Ruckersville, VA store and I have not yet had one issue that they have not been able to resolve. As a matter of fact, they have been able and willing to resolve more issues than your "corporate store" ever was.