AA Economy TransmissionVery scary place!

M

The owners of this company, AA Economy Transmission and Auto Clinic, are high on something. I took my car there and left before they even had a chance to look at it. Andrea the owner seems high on drugs and chain smokes right in front of you while Robert the fat funny guy appears to be drunk. The two of them are unprofessional, the place wreaks of cigarette smoke. I didn’t even get an estimate and I left. Very scary place!

• Cl
    Client2021 Mar 18, 2021

DONT GO THERE AT ALL!!!
    They screw up the appointment,
    They tell you on a price on the phone, then jack the price because they never call you to inform you for extra work they decided to do, and best of all THEY EXPECT YOU TO PAY IN CASH BRCAUSE THEY WILL CHARGE EXTRA IF YOU USE YOU CARD.
    Never again, I won't recommend them to anyone.

• Je
    Jenny Wimer Mar 25, 2016

Took my van there to have them check to see if i had any leaks they start doing more test than what i ask for while waiting for them to get done the van started overheating and busted my radiator hose now they are saying I get no money back when it says free computer diagnostic testing Jerry was very rude to my mother when she called

• Br
    bradlyz Sep 04, 2015

This is the WORST business I have ever encountered. I was lied to and cheated and now I am in Small Claims Court in Palm Beach County trying to get my $2, 300 back (they still have my parts in their shop !). Here's is what I learned:

1. I WILL NEVER, EVER, AGAIN DO BUSINESS WITH AA ECONOMY TRANSMISSION. I WILL CRAWL ON MY STOMACH TO GET WHEREVER I NEED TO GO BEFORE TAKING MY CAR TO THEM.

2. But if you insist on going to them, be sure to get a detailed list of exactly what services and products you are contracting to receive from AA Economy Transmission.
    3. Insure that your contract includes a refund statement because their standard form does not include any provision for refunds. You may get a ‘Gaurantee’ but that does not entitle you to a monetary refund !
    4. Be sure to include a completion date. Have the contract signed and dated by a AA Economy Transmission employee. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY UP-FRONT !
    5. INSURE THAT ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS THAT YOU CONTRACTED FOR ARE DELIVERED TO YOUR SATISFACTION BEFORE PAYING FOR THEM IN CASH, AS AA ECONOMY TRANSMISSION DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD. (Credit Card companies require merchants to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction after a sale.)
    GOOD LUCK ! Hahaha !

• Wi
    WilliamMorales Mar 28, 2015

My visit to Economy, Maybe now under new management, was amazing. The work is done quickly and at a price to fit your budget. The management works with you to get your vehicle fixed as soon as possible, and help arrange a rental or ride home. The shop is always busy and filled with happy customers. I had my truck fixed and back on the road in 3 days. I would recommend this shop.