A Fluffy Dream CatteryFault documents and sick cats

D

We had the horrible experience with the company A Fluffy Dream Cattery. The breeder sold the PKD positive cats. Our act died after 2 weeks, and all paper showed that he was fine, but in reality the breeder didn’t something and provided fault info.
So be careful if you buy cats form this jerk or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Our first boy

katt62 May 04, 2020

This is him grown up, a beautiful healthy boy

katt62 May 04, 2020

If there is one thing there is that I dislike most is people reviewing a breeder in a bad way to ruin their reputation for vengeance. The 2 above complaints are way out of line and NOT TRUE!
    I have gotten 2 cats in the last 14 years from this breeder and they are HEALTHY & BEAUTIFUL. The breeder, Verna, even gave me the kitty before I paid for them, trusting that I would give her the money when I could. She did that trusting me at our first meeting when I picked the kitty up. I have known her now for 14 years and got my second boy from her two years ago. I have Warned Verna No to be So Trusting with people because she will get ripped off. She was just lucky with me.

The 2 reviews on this site came from such UNTRUSTING DISHONEST PEOPLE, The person who said she paid 300.00 and never got the cat, NEVER SHOWED UP TO PICK THE CAT UP!! Even 6 months later the cat was still with the breeder. Because of this the breeder advised Sjp1234 that she was charging room and board for the cat. This was after waiting 6 weeks at the time. Still the person Sjp1234 never showed up and made one excuse after the other .
    Now for DEVILITH post, Not True Again, This person never took proper care of the kitty and neglected to take the cat to vet upon receiving it and making the second and third set of shot appointments. they neglected the cat.

I know this because the breeder called me for advise when she was having the difficulties with these 2 people.
    If you would like proof and honest feedback on this breeder from me you can email me at [email protected] and Id be happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Also I will add a photo of my kitty as well, my first kitty passed away last year, Natural Causes.

PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST TIME I WROTE THIS SAME POST SOMEONE REMOVED IT, IF IT GETS REMOVED AGAIN I WILL REPORT YOU!!

• Sj
    Sjp1234 Mar 23, 2019

I also had a terrible experience with Verna the breeder. She told me there was a new litter arriving and if I wanted first pick to leave her a deposit of $300. Well of course i paid her the $300 and I never got a kitten so she basically STOLE my money. Beware of this place!!!