999inks.co.ukInk Cartridges

T

Avoid www.999inks.co.uk or www.999inks.com <br />
I ordered ink cartridges over two weeks ago, still not arrived. Company has so far failed to respond to my emails. The telephone number rings for over 10 mins and then cuts out.<br />
This is a rogue company, I suggest you do not use this company.

• Mr
    Mr D.Wheeler Apr 06, 2010

Placed an order 11 February.After waiting a month for order to arrive I gave up and cancelled.I was told my money would be refunded within one week.I am still waiting for refund, its now 6 April.I think this company stinks, they are not fit for purpose.they should be closed down.ON NO ACCOUNT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THESE CON ARTISTS.
    Anoyed Customer.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices