7th Heaven EscortsBad service

B

As a single parent to my daughter money is very tight, i read the escort agencies adverts in the news paper and thought that it could be a good way to earn extra money for myself and my daughter as they made it sound so appealing and so easy, i rang a couple of agencies and then made contact with 7th heaven, they explained how they work and advised that i needed to pay a registration fee to get started and virtually garenteed me work the following day, so i managed to get the £200 together and paid them. that weekend they gave me nothing, they just advised me that someone from bookings will call me and no one did, i rang them the following moday and they just kept promising a call back but it never came the following saturday i rang to complain and told them that i wanted my money back but they told me i had gone over the 7 day period so was unable to get my money back, they told me that i should have checked there terms and conditions on the website but i was not told this when i registered. since then all they have done is tell me that i will be but on a priority list and they will contact clients to find out why i havee not had a booking yet and they would get me work asap. but everytime i speak to them it is always a different story and no one ever calls. as single parent this is money that i cannot afford to lose.