7-Eleven — customer service
Hi I really hope this message is not taken lightly. I have gone to this particular 7-11 for 5 years now and after tonight I will never go again. My girlfriend and I were grabbing some waters when one of my 3 bottles feel and knocked off an "on sale!" Sign. Neither myself, or my girlfriend notice. We picked up my water and walked to the front when we were both verbally insulted and attacked for not noticing the sign and picking it up. These four women then continued to shout at my girlfriend and one when I asked to calm down followed us outside the store. Since these were women I didn't want to get into an altercation, we left. I have never in my life experienced anything like this and you can be sure I will never walk into another 7-11 again until the worker who followed us fired. I love your company but the fact that employees of this ignorance work there, is an issue, and I ask you politely to take action.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card