7 Day Comprehensive Success SystemMULTI_ SUBJUECT CST

PLEASE READ!!! WARNING*** The 7 Day Comprehensive Success System is a SCAM!!! First of all, if you go to there website and try to contact them they will NOT let you! You can only contact them through email and that too is a SCAM!!! I put my trust in this company after losing my job as an Elementary Teacher. I am now losing my home, and I have a Great Dane with no where to go. This company promised passing scores and money back GUARANTEED!!! They have dressed their website up so that you will think you will get a lot of material in the mail. NOT so, they will send you an download and guess what??? The papers material that they sent me was 160pages dated 1960!! Can you believe it? They also, offer a personal coach to assist you for $30.00 after you spend money on the down load. (They do not share that information until you purchase download.) OK, so I brought the system and paid for the Coach. When I the so called Coach questions, he or she (Nora) wanted me to type EVERY question out in order for him or her to answer my question. When I complained to her/him Guess what? They threatened to take my name to the National Boards of Certification. Guess what??? There is No National Board for a STATE Certification! Duhhhh! Like at this point I really care. I lost my job, I am losing my home, and will soon become homeless and these people are playing with my money and they refused to refund the money owed! SCAMMERS~ YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DAY!!! FOLKS----- TAKE IT FROM ME, PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IF WANT A COPY OF THEIR DOWNLOAD ---DON'T PAY FOR IT HERE!!! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!