6FigureJobs.comSaid I am not Qualified

Im received the following response after I applied fora membership.

JOHN, your 6FigureJobs Application for Membership has been reviewed.
Based on the information that you provided, we are unable to approve you for membership at this time.

6FigureJobs.com Account Status: CLOSED
For membership approval, all candidates must:

(1) Submit a valid resume.
(2) Have earned a total compensation of at least $100k annually in a previous position.
(3) Have at least 6 years experience in their field.

I submitted a Resume, have made $100, 000 and I have 25+ years experience.
I guess if I pay I will get accepted.

• Je
    jeremyevans Jan 14, 2011

As a corporate recruiter I appreciate the very tight criteria that 6FigureJobs puts in place. I know when I search their database that the candidates are really $100k and up. Before signing up to use them I created a dummy candidate account (actually several) to test how stringent they were. Bottom line: if I had incomplete compensation information or under $100k compensation I couldn't get approved. It sounds like Surfkast did not complete his application thoroughly.

• 6f
    6FJ Jan 22, 2010

6FigureJobs is job board for $100k level candidates. Membership criteria requires candidates to have recently made a $100k plus compensation, a minimum of 6 years experience, a professional resume and a complete profile. All applicants are hand screened to maintain a service of integrity. Payment is not required to join and has no effect on the decision made for membership approval.

This same integrity is used for screening employers and recruiters as well. 6FigureJobs only allows $100k jobs to be posted to the site and does not allow misleading jobs or hidden offers to be posted as a job. Employers and recruiters are also prescreened to determine their legitimacy and all jobs must be approved before posted.

If you meet this criteria you can join 6FigureJobs at: https://www.6figurejobs.com/execs/resbuilder/ExecResStart.cfm . If you match the membership criteria and received a disapproved notice, please email [email protected] to request that your profile be reevaluated.

Best wishes in your job searches.