23 STREET I SOLUTIONSFraudulant /Refund

B

I have a public complaint aganist
Rathan
Joushva
23 Street Groups
OPP Golden Singer Hotel,
100 Feet Main Road, Karaikudi, -630002.

I paid for my material in Oct and this company has told lies to me over and over again. So many excuse I can not believe anything from this company.
I have called, emailed and waited for either a refund or material and the time is February 2010 and my communication has been IGNORED.
This company has no concern to clients
or respect for honest business practices. I received an email in March 2010 assuring me the refund will be issued within 10 days and still NOTHING. I will send complaints against this company in hopes to warn others about there BAD business scams.

• Me
    MeySBI Mar 18, 2011

Hi! I also know this person. He take many misbehavior activities in business. But still he manages his name as genuine person. Ex:., Take this complaint also.
    In 23 Street I solutions (23 street group), they have only three members named Guru, Joshva, Bala(@Rathan, Vairav, Vairav Balan, Rathan Kumar, Kumar). Complaint host was launch this against Joshva & Rathan. But he replied with the name Balan. This balan & Rathan are the same persons. He claim their employees are mistakenly dispatched. How is it?
    Be careful! now he creates new names to do business. His Fraud/Scam activities or continues..,

• Kk
    kkumar2468 Mar 11, 2011

Hi,
    Complaint about Manager; Rathan [protected]
    Representive; Joushva 0091 9145 [protected]
    23 Street Groups Solutioons
    OPP Golden Singer Hotel,
    100 Feet Main Road, Karaikudi, -630002.

My friend also given 50000 to him for material, but he have not send any material till now and he is not return money also,
    please help me to get money from him.
    suggest me . Thanks.

Regards,
    Kumar

• Kk
    kkumar2468 Mar 11, 2011

Hi,
    About Fraud on 23 STREET / vairavabalan - 23 Street Groups
    100 Feet Main Road, Karaikudi, -630002

My friend also given 50, 000 to him for material, but he have not send any material till now and he is not return money also,
    please help me to get money from him.
    suggest me . Thanks.

Regards,
    Kumar

• Na
    Narayang Feb 11, 2011

yes this is BAD business company. He doing cheating work. me also suffer this company. dec-10 i paid amount this company. he send bad materials. i told so many time. but till now i not receive refund or materials. so i need complaint. i will support 100%. plz no one purchase in this company plz plz plz

• Ba
    balan23 Apr 07, 2010

Hello madam, we are trying to give ur fund dnt think that we are cheating, ple dnt do like this, no more clients be like this, this two workers got gone away for ur product miss despath, I will take incharge for ur money right now the product its our hand can I send it immediately . if cash means I need to sale of this product who will take its dealy we know that, for the reason unexpected its happen, last 4 months due to providers we are not take any process ur product its in our hand can I send it tomorry its self,