1percent.comUnprofressional

U

DO NOT ORDER. They did not do a thorough look up on me, they probably just googled my named and because they saw the highschool I USED TO GO TO they refused to sell to me. They were very unprofessional and rude on the phone and refused to take proof of my age. They also hung up on me midsentence (I was being polite.).

• 1p
    1 Percent May 14, 2011

1 Percent sells adult only products so we take preventing underage ordering seriously. If an order is cancelled then there was significant doubt as to the age of the person ordering. Generally they have falsified information and/or been unable to answer simple questions confirming they are actually an adult. That one order is not worth the risk to our company or the parents of that underage kid.