logo

Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
3. (38 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
4. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
monthly youth
payout checque

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vesta AT&T, Orlando, Florida Complaints & Reviews - unauthorised charge on my bank account

Vesta AT&T Contacts & Informations

Vesta AT&T

Posted:    anthony goebel

unauthorised charge on my bank account

1602 bending brook way
Orlando, Florida
i have a charge on my account for $53.25 on 4/3/2009 .reference sez 4814 VESTA *AT&T ..i do not who way thise is there but its not supposed to be there, , , , please reverse this charge...
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009 by   bridge 0 Votes
Vesta made 2 unauthorized deductions from my checking account. Apparently they took info off of one of my checks that I mailed to pay an outstanding AT&T bill for my cousin. I went straight to my bank and signed an affidavit stating that I did not authorize the ACH transactions. They said I should have my money back in 2-3 days.
 5th of Jun, 2009 by   Vesta eCustomer Support 0 Votes
Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com
or call toll free 866 608 3007. A representative will be glad to assist.

What Mom Can Teach You About Money