Sams Club

Do not buy tires

Please do not purchase tires from Sam's Club. I had a flat tire and my husband put on the spare tire. I paid $546.00 for a set of tires. When he went to pickup my truck the spare was still on and the new tire in the rear of the truck. They refused to *** the spare saying it was against their policy. My husband came home and in the pouring rain put on the new tire. I called to complain. I was transferred 4 times. I spoke to the manager and he promised he would make it right but has never bothered to call me back. I do not understand why they would have such a policy. I will never buy tires from them again. I tell everyone that I can not to purchase tires from their company. I will say on their behalf that it is my fault I did not demand better service.
Was the above complaint useful?

26th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Suggest you change over from Sams to Costco. They have been outstanding on their prices and tire service. Try to get the tires with the coupons they send out from time to time.

The same thing happened to us.

Rudy Vacek