logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
2. (32 mins ago)
AT&T
No level of competence in services
3. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)

Payoneer Inc

Posted:    RedJ76

Scam

Payoneer Inc
Payoneer have been holding on to over $1400 of mine now and they refuse to answer any emails I send them. They have had my money since December 14th and are making excuses not to pay me.

They are the worst company I have ever known and I would not recommend them to anyone. To me they are just like scammers.

They are ignorant.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2010 by   DanaPayoneer -1 Votes
Hello,
This is Dana from Payoneer here and I am happy to help resolve any issue you may have in order to help get you paid. If you would like to get in touch with me directly please email me at danaei@payoneer.com.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   insider5 +3 Votes
I have the same with them, they don't answer and freeze the money . They are scammers, all is made from them to find always a reason not to pay the money out. Over month the live support is closed and they never answer on any ticket.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   Jerlewis +2 Votes
I agree - they are impossible to reach on the phone and very quick to take money, but do not release it
 10th of Jul, 2010 by   Doctor Rizwan +2 Votes
worst customer service and slowest manual resposnse!

looks like only 1 or 2 person run this firm!
 7th of Aug, 2010 by   cantgetahead +1 Votes
They closed TWO accounts for no reason and kept the money! The WORST customer support of any company I've ever dealt with online and they NEVER respond to complaints EVER. They are scammers who should be sued for the money they steal from everyone!
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   Branislav Mihaljev +2 Votes
I have had no issues with Payoneer until couple of days ago. I have found there are limits of loading card by private persons and the limit is different for each person.

For some reason they think I am fraud (or my client is fraud) and does not allow direct private payment over $500 (wow). At the same time, my friend who has similar work history, almost same payment from freelance sites, 1 mile from me has got private payment in one day only over $1000.

By analyzing what is different between two of us, I have found that he got payment from "trusted" countries like USA, UK or Australia (we cannot find any other differences). For some reason Payoneer treat all other people as fraud's by premise and it cause issues to my client since I cannot find anywhere what are my "limits" on Payoneer.

My client have paid me $500 in total then send $400, then we have waited 2 days for payment to be "approved" and finally it was rejected. Money will "be refund" within 48 hours which means another 2 days. If you browse to Payoneer Web page, first thing you can read is:

"No heavy bank fees. No delays. No hassles. It's easy."

There ARE delays, there ARE hassles, and it is NOT easy.

And you cannot read in FAQ anywhere about limits and fraud protect policy. All you can read is that all is fine, easy and quick which is not quite accurate.

I do not like to be treated as fraud as I never stole anything anywhere. And, finally, they have all my data - if I am fraud there are laws against me. If they think my client is fraud, again, they have all the data about him. I DO NOT like from such company to act as POLICE. They are not qualified playing the role of police or justice. If I have limits on private payments set on the amount they think I deserve I LIKE to know about that and I LIKE to read about it before I suggest my client to use this service.

If you have alternative I strongly recommend to consider that. Sooner or later you will have big issues like in my case - later.
 18th of Oct, 2010 by   luizden 0 Votes
If you feel you has been scam by payoneer, Feel free to email us Please add all information needed a Lawyer will review it .

If somebody has sent you money using their money loading system and you never get and the money, it never was back to the real debit o credit card email us, Don't delete any emails been reply by payoneer .

Email us to luizden@yahoo.com

Pd : A lawyer will contact soon .
 4th of Nov, 2010 by   lorraine9010 +1 Votes
Payoneer is a SCAM! I would like everyone to be aware of this company. They tell you that you have a certain amount in your account and then when you go to the ATM, it IS NOT THERE. and then they charge you for each transaction. They fail to tell you about all their fraudelent charges and fees. They tell you to look on t heir website for their fees and that I should have realized the fees associated with having this account. Problem is: THEIR WEBSITE WILL NOT DISPLAY THESE FEES. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, the FTC today.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   KatrinaPhilippines +1 Votes
we need to tell to anyone that payoneer is a scam and most of the camgirl models use this scam payoneer we need to talk to the customer service of myfreecams to tell they payment method payoneer is a scam like a paypal
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   rezax123 +1 Votes
i m new at payoneer. i didn't use my card yet. and yet i have 2 card now. too much problem to use them i think but in this 6 month i got answer for every ticket i submit there. the main problem is i have to sign up new account for each partner. its a prob i think. let c what happen next.
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   bigdaboo 0 Votes
wow the government should be told dont stay quiet tell public service comm or attorney general and others ...watch them straighten up and fly right then
 12th of May, 2011 by   criafol +1 Votes
Payoneer have the Mastercard logo yet I am unable to use the payoneer card to play poker. These poker sites accept mastercard but not payoneer mastercard, should they be sporting this logo if the cards are being refused. The excuse I received from Payoneer "Your transactions were declined due to gambling issues, Due to legal issues in connection with online gambling, the Payoneer card can not be used for purchase in online gambling websites. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you."
Be careful when getting one of these, I have money loaded on to this card and am unable to use it and I am being charged $3.00 per month on top of any withdrawal charges. They can put this card where the sun don't shine.
 16th of May, 2011 by   WowWow1 +1 Votes
Payoneer is a scam they never gave me my money, and charge un called for charges just doesn't make since at all check this website out before starting to work online some good ideas www.newextrememoneymaker.com
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   HWSMOF2 +1 Votes
I just experience my first issue with Payoneer, I used the card for purchases no problem til now. I had a balance of $150 something. I used my card to pay a phone bill with Page Plus a cellular co. note this is first time i ever used my payoneer card with page plus - page plus only charges the amount of my bill 44.95 that is same every month and I have dealt with for long time and never had an issue paying with a card over the phone, the card came back declined as info on card does not match. In addition there is $75 credit on my account that is not put back into my balance and when i questioned it they mentioned oh check your fees there is an annual of 11.95 and 3.00 maint. fee well I checked the fees there is nothing mentioned in the fees of $3.00 on the site. So my 44.95 is pending and she tells me that my bal is 36.00 that is why my card declined and I explained its 36 because your holding the 44.95 but not going thru then Payoneer tells me Page Plus is holding the funds and they have to release it - page plus dont hold funds and dont have funds or my phone would be back on. then they told me the $75 fee is something page plus did on 7/3 ok how is that possible when i never gave page plus this card number till today not to mention $75 is not even any of there rate plans. The lady was talking over me wouldnt let me talk and trying to blame page plus. I called the company who used Payoneer and they are looking to another alternative to distribute my bonus and money i earn in the mean time I am doing a direct dep. thru my bank and I am filing with the BBB and FTC and ATTY General's.
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   HWSMOF2 +1 Votes
sorry i should have explained the $75 is a credit added to my payoneer account they say is a reversal credit but is not showing in my balance so my account is $75 short and there telling me file a fraud purchase and its blank doesn even say who the reversal charge is from or who took it out to begin with.
 26th of Jul, 2011 by   L. K G 0 Votes
i have a high inclination of agreeing with the complaints. I got my card recently through freelancer which i thought was great. but since freelancer is taking too long to process my first withdrawal(first it was 15 days, then they added another 15days) i thought i could load the card privately. but before i did it, i contacted live support, the guy told me he would ask a security question, and he did. What's you full name? your email address, your partner program... YOUR birthday, the city where you were born? All the questions i was comfortable with except my birthday(remember i only wanted to be told whether i could load my card privately- YES or No Simple!). so when i told the guy i could not give him my full birthdate, he transferred me to their shift supervisor(a Mr Dominique) which didn't change anything- he just said - your Full birthday and i'll assist you! Damn, do these guys even listen to what one says...
so i thought because they were so concerned about verifying who i was, it meant A private upload would be accepted.. Wrong!

we loaded my card using a friend's local visa card, the transaction was super quick, but unfortunately the transaction was rejected by their "security team" so my friend went to his bank the next day, but alas the money was already taken. If it was rejected, why was it not returned.
we are still waiting for the 7 days they promised to return the money(which is quite long) to see what happens. If it is not returned i'll just crush my card and forget there was something called payoneer.
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   HWSMOF2 +1 Votes
@ L.K.G Wow they basically did the same thing to you they did to me except i was trying to pay a bill and the card
was rejected but they were holding the money. They told me 5-10 days is hold to see if the merchant actually uses the money, I asked how they can use the money if its rejected? and I told them how rude there one CSR was how she talked over me and didnt seem to have a clue what I was trying to tell her...lol. I do know you can make personal uploads cause i asked that question too but i didnt have to answer all those questions at least i don't recall. I found reported them to the PA BBB and to the NY BBB and i got my money released within 5 days maybe you should also do the same maybe they will eventually change there policy of holding money, if its rejected that money should not be held up in my opinion. Good Luck :)
 6th of Aug, 2011 by   prophet87 0 Votes
i recently applied for a payoneer card and then i was redirected to one of they partner sites named Simply since PAYONEER doesnt give out cards directly and once i finished the application it told me there was a problem with my info and to fax my info to a certain number i thought that was kinda weird so after searching for a number to call i found it and called and the operator told me that this card program i applied for has been shut down and dont fax anything to that number listed...im like since this is posted on your site shouldnt yall look into because people are getting directed here and like me thinking they applying for a credit card...
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   speakup2011 0 Votes
I've an open dispute pending with Payoneer and will not relent. I am going to get a positive resolution to the matter! I will send additional details when I can further discuss. However, I do plan to get others involved and use any and all legal recourse available to me. If anyone would like to join me in this please contact me. The more information we have together the better for a class action suit against the company. If you have a lawyer of have filed a complaint elsewhere send me that info too. I am being treated poorly as a faithful customer and they are withholding my funds without merit.
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   speakup2011 0 Votes
Use your twitter & FB to shed light on this company's bad practices! I intend to pursue it further.

How to Invest Without Much Money