logo

Nirvana Horses Resort
Account gmail hacked
2. (22 mins ago)
Del Prado Collections
Did not send promised display case
3. (26 mins ago)
Bravofly
Bad service
4. (35 mins ago)
Indian Railway (Western Railway)
People travelling in reserved coach
5. (42 mins ago)

Posted:    Amanda

Fraud and lies

New Prime Inc
primeinc.com
This is a statement directed to discourage you from leasing a truck from Prime Inc. I leased a truck from them from for 9 months. Once I figured out the way the company works I took their truck back and have been attempting to stop other people ever since.

The Way It Works: Your driver manager can, at any given time, see what your truck is averaging per mile. They can see how many miles your truck is averaging per day, week, month and quarter. They are instructed to not allow your truck to average more then $0.89 per mile. If you do, that is when you will start receiving loads that will lower your average. If you refuse to take these loads, nothing else will be offered and you will sit. Keep in mind that while you are sitting, you are still paying for the lease. This is what will keep you 'paying' their game.

Your truck also may not run more then 3800 miles per week, even if you are running as a student-team. If that happens your Driver Manager will be fined $100.00 for each 'offense'. When 'doing the math' finally paid off I was making $0.21 per mile in a market that was paying $0.35 per mile for a company driver.

Prime Inc will also push hard for you to take a student with you. Understand that while you are grooming this person to be another victim for Prime Inc, you are paying the cost. This cost is set and it is taken out of your settlement before you see it. There were a couple of weeks when I ended up owing the company but my student got her $600 per week.

Keep in mind that, to my understanding, Rob Lowe, the owner of Prime Inc also owns the sales company that sells the trucks to the leasing company. He owns the leasing company, he owns the shop that they 'make' you get your repairs done in if at all possible, he owns the Tax Service you are pushed into using, he owns the insurance company that you MUST use.

Riverford Insurance Company: In orientation you will be told that you do not have to use Riverford Insurance Company. By law they can not make you use it, and that you can change if you wish. Notice they do not say that you do not have to sign up with them in the first place? That is because you do have to, no other option is offered. Once you are signed up, if you look around you will find that the same insurance can be obtained for less then half of their cost. BUT! try to change! It is simply not going to happen. For you to change insurance companies Prime Inc has to provide certain documents to the new company. They will tell you they will do this, they will SEEM very helpful, they also would rather DIE! So while on the phone or even in person they will tell you 'Yes! Oh yes! we will get right to that', they simply never will.

The Tax Service: You will be told in orientation that you do not have to use the tax service provided. If you choose to lease a truck from Prime Inc for goodness sake USE THE TAX SERVICE! If you do not Prime Inc will lie about how much money you have made to the IRS and believe me folks you don't want to go there! It took me 3 years to prove they lied and cost me waayy more then the tax service would have charged me. NOTICE:I had to prove they lied, the IRS will not take your word, they will take Primes word even though this has happened time and time again.

Violations: If you are already a professional driver you know that if you receive a traffic violation it is not lawful to withhold that information from your company or your state of residence. That said, not many drivers report violations to their company or state. They wait first to see if the state where the violation occurred is going to do it. If not it is generally accepted to keep your mouth shut to protect your driver record.

Prime Inc encourages new drivers not to do this. This may seem like a good policy until you look at why. Prime Inc will tell you that if you receive a violation not to worry. Send it to them and they will remit payment even if you don't have the cash coming and take it out of your settlement a little each week. Seems like an attractive alternative to worrying about money orders and stamps and did they get it...is it clear??

Prime only does this so that they can report the violation to your home state. One ticket? Oops! Two tickets? Oh no! Three tickets and congratz! you are now Primes slave for the next three years. You can't quit because you are no longer employable any place else. They don't even have to pay the premium for employing a driver with that many violations.

Please believe me when I say that this little piece of info that I believe to be true did not form out of some misguided conspiracy theory. While this did not happen to me, I met A LOT of Prime Slaves.

Mechanical Costs: You are required by the lease which you sign to pay for all mech. work done on your truck. Notice I said PAY FOR you will not be allowed to so much as change the oil. WHY?!?! because you are not a certified mechanic, and even if you are there is no formal record of your changing the oil, and its not like your not a liar from the gate. So you will pay to have a shop do it. Oh and after you pay $150.00 plus for this neat little trick, you will not even own the oil that you paid for, nor the tires you payed to have changed, nor the headlight you just bought nor any part or partial of the truck you are paying out the nose to operate. Rob Lowe owns that truck and always will unless you choose to pay the OUTRAGIOUS amount of money he wants for it after the termination of the lease.

So Why Does Anyone Lease?: They don't do ALL of this to EVERYONE. If they did they would not have a company. As far as I can tell they only rip-off about 40% of the people who lease from them. Everybody else will get some or none of the rip going on. But you have to decide if playing Russian Ruellette is for you and your family. Rob Lowe plays for keeps though, and he did not get to where he is by 'playing fair'.

NOW EYES WIDE OPEN...GO SIGN YOUR LEASE!
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More New Prime Inc complaints
New Prime Inc - the truck I was given 67710

Comments

1st of Apr, 2009 by   No More 0 Votes
I 've been with Prime for over 10yrs its not the same company it used to be.Its not at all about the drivers which is the back bone they could care less.Not long I'am out here cant make a living at Prime.The dispatchers run you in the whole they say no force dispatch but if you refuse a load you sit an sit an as for home time there is none after being on the road for months at a time if you ask to go by the house under a load that never happens.Even if you did take time off there's still that fixed cost Truck payments, permits.ins an so on of 1200 yes 1200 a WEEK!!! I've had enough I cant an wont work for a company that dont back his drivers
 11th of Apr, 2009 by   snsj.r. -1 Votes
I am one of their victims, I was told great things about Prime Inc., just so that driver could get the referral bonus.I have been here almost 6 months at first it was great made apx.$1700.00 a wk.clear (this is a lease by the way).buy the second month it hit the fan.I went 2 months being in the hole, told them I was done and then they started advancing some money needed at home for bills (not near enough).I've done every thing asked of me to make a go of it . I haven't taken any time off at home since thanksgiving 2008, they preach mileage, slow down, I did, very rarely ever going over 55 mph, rpms never over 1300. Got my mileage up to over 7.5 mpg . The last 2 weeks they ran me hard saying they were going to help . Well they also quit advancing the bill money needed for home, But I figure run me like this we'll be OK. Well this week I came out of the hole and got $303.00, so to recap in 5 months I've gotten 2 checks total of $800.00 . In all, even with advances included in this amount I have sent home $8100.00 in six months and been home 2 days.I spend almost no money on the road I eat out of the truck, soup sandwiches anything to get as much money home as possible. Now I delivered Thursday here it is Saturday and still no load. Of course I'm not in the hole and their truck is payed for so its OK for me to set now. They charge and over charge for everything, and its not from the lack of trying, I have never been late picking up or delivering, I refuse no load, I don't spend money, I don't go home, mileage is well over company average, so where did the money go? You guessed it Prime Inc.got it, the total revenue for my truck since I started is $72, 700.94 and I got $8, 147.19. Now you tell me, do you think Prime Inc. is a good company to lease from ? I did my best I seem to have gotten even better than some, but this is ridiculous.I AM DONE.I had seen a lot of posts with no numbers so here are the numbers, and they stink!!! And I saw one post that said they wonder why Prime drivers defend them to other people, the only explanation I have is (as I have done it) they felt with it being so bad that everyone would think them stupid for not heeding the warnings or getting out sooner.I hope no one goes through what I have.PLEASE AVOID NEW PRIME INC. THE ONLY ONE MAKING MONEY IS ROBERT LOWE!!!they seem to have all the reasons why YOU didn't make money until you prove to them you did it all their way.Then there are no answers.
 5th of May, 2009 by   primedriver 0 Votes
Wow, I don't even know where to start. Aside from the half-truths and downright lies that you posted, you are a fool to lease at ANY company. Prime actually has a pretty good lease program compared to most companies, but WHY in the WORLD would you want to lease ANYWHERE! Leasing is a way for people to have "their own truck" even though they can't afford them. Nothing else. If you lease, you have to look at it as a BUSINESS! If you had actually run the numbers, you would have found that leasing is a VERY POOR business idea! Heck, even the OOIDA states that leasing is a terrible way to go. After all expenses, most company drivers make more than lease drivers. I'm not talking about Prime here, I'm talking about industry wide! If you want your own truck, then buy your own truck (again, you better look at this as a business and have a ton of "rainy day" money). But don't lease, just because you can't afford your own truck, then bitch about it later!

I've been a company driver with Prime for 6 years. I make good money, get decent miles, have a nice truck, and NEVER GO IN THE HOLE! I switched to another company 2 years ago and was back at Prime after 6 months. When I called Prime to come back, they didn't bat an eye. They basically said, "welcome back, here's your truck, and you can keep the dispatcher you previously had. Oh, and here's your first load too!"

I'm not saying Prime is perfect. In fact, it's far from it. But on the same token, it's better than most large companies. I'm treated well and will probably be with Prime for years to come...as a COMPANY driver.

Please do everyone a favor and never lease again. It just doesn't make BUSINESS sense.
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   classeight 0 Votes
Company Drivers don't make what Lease Operators do. I have been with Prime 12yrs as lease operator. Yes there are good and bad months out here. You have to ask yourself can you even afford it in the first place? What is your home expenses like, are you married, do you pay alimony, do you have children, do you have a mortage, and so on as you see where I am going with this. Right now I am filing a lawsuit against them, because a student rolled the truck while I was in it, my paysheets tell me I am his employer (pay his/her) taxes accordingly to IRS guidelines. But I am not "his" employer he belongs to Prime, so I think Prime should pay for the Deductible then, if he was "their" employee? Over the past 3 years I have seen good contracts with companies we pulled for, now they are gone for a few that couldn't do the job. That is what costing me my business part of the lease. I have over 200 students I have trained and some are at local jobs and othe OTR jobs so I am getting a pretty good insight to much of what is going on.
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   primedriver'swife 0 Votes
As a prime company driver's wife - I would like to know who primedriver has for a dipatcher cux my husband ranges from 1300 to 2000 miles a week there are a lot of weeks that we only have 170.00 that comes home.
 15th of Nov, 2009 by   BRIONWILSON +1 Votes
PRIMEDRIVER...NO YOU ARE WRONG...THE LEASE PROGRAM AT PRIME DOES SUCK...THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A COMPANY DRIVER...IF YOU TURN DOWN A LOAD YOU HAVE TO SIT AND WAIT UNTIL YOUR DISPATCHER GOES THRU THE REST OF THE FLEET BEFORE OFFERING YOU ANOTHER LOAD...THEY CHARGE FOR EVERYTHING...EVEN LOAD LOCKS THAT WERE PAID FOR BY A PREVIOUS DRIVER WHO QUIT...YOU HAVE TO BUY LOADLOCKS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE YARD...I DROVE TWO WEEKS AND QUIT...AFTER ONE WEEK...MY TRUCK WOULD ONLY WORK WHILE THE "APU" WAS ON...I DIDNT EVEN SIT AROUND TO SEE WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM...OTHER DRIVERS TOLD ME IT WAS PROBABLY THE ALTERNATOR THAT WAS GONE..I HAD LEASED A USED TRUCK..MY DISPATCHER TRIED TO SELL ME ON GOING TO NYC AND CANADA TO MAKE MONEY, BUT THE RECRUITER SAID I CAN MAKE GOOD MONEY RUNNING THE S.E. REGION. THE DISPATCHER SAYS FREIGHT IS CHEAP OUT OF FLORIDA AND WAS TELLING THE TRUTH...

THE OWNER... ROB LOWE..WHO OWNS CASINOS IN SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI IS USE TO SCREWING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY... THE COMPANY DRIVER DO GET BETTER MILES AND PAY THAN LEASE OPERATORS...PRIME TELLS ME DRIVER AVERAGE $1000 A WEEK...I TOLD THEM, I RAN 4000 MILES A WEEK WITH CENTRAL REFRIGERATED AND MY CHECK CLEARED $2000 ON AVERAGE AFTER EXPENSES...i HAD A T-2000 WHICH WAS A BETTER TRUCK THAN THAT CHEAP FREIGHTLINER... I COULDNT EVEN LEASE A PETE BECAUSE THEY WERE RESERVED FOR SENIOR DRIVERS WITH 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE...HOW IS THAT? I RAN THE NUMBERS AND LEASING IS GOOD...BUT YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THE RIGHT COMPANY, DISPATCHER, AND FREIGHT...I KICK MYSELF FOR LEAVING CENTRAL REFRIGERATED. BUT I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO CALL FOR A BUS PASS AND GO TO MEMPHIS TN AND IM NOW HAPPY WITH OZARK.. NO NYC, NO CANADA, OR EVEN WEST COAST...LOVE IT...AND IM MAKING $1000 A WEEK WITHOUT DRIVING HARD...PRIME CONSIDERED $1000 GOOD BUT I DOUBLED THAT WITH CENTRAL AND WENT HOME TO ATLANTA EVERY WEEK. i GOT THE LOAD I WANTED 90% OF THE TIME...ALSO, PRIME IS STRICT ON LOGS, YET THEY LACK THE FREIGHT TO MAKE YOU MONEY...ITS A SCAM...JUST LIKE THE CASINO...NO MATTER WHERE YOU BET...THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS...WHY DO YOU THINK ROB LOWE BUILT A BASKETBALL GYM AT THE MAIN TERMINAL...SO HE CAN GIVE HIS DISPATCHERS SOMEWHERE TO BURN STRESS.. THE DISPATCHERS MAKE MORE THAN THE DRIVERS...I'VE ONLY MET ONE PERSON WHO WAS HAPPY WITH PRIME AND THAT WAS A GUY WHO TEAMED WITH ANOTHER AND THEY NEVER HAD PROBLEMS GETTING HOME OR MILES...HMM MM
WORD OF ADVICE...DO NOT LEASE WITH PRIME, SWIFT, OR THESE OTHER COMPANIES UNLESS THEY ARE GOING TO PAY THE LUMPERS, TOLLS, SCALES, ETC.

I RECOMMEND JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING AS A GREAT COMPANY TO LEASE WITH A $1 BUYOUT WITHOUT THE BALLON PAYMENT...YES THE PAYMENTS ARE OVER 5 YEARS, BUT TRUCK PAYMENT IS 525 A WEEK...TAX WISE IS BETTER TO GO THIS ROUTE THAN PAY A BALLOON PAYMENT OF $40-60000 WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO RIGHT OFF BALANCE. jUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU GO TO JOHN CHRISTNER THAT THEY GIVE YOU A BRAND NEW TRUCK...I HAVE HEARD THEY TRIED TO HAVE SOME PEOPLE PAY NEW TRUCK PRICES FOR A SLIGHTLY USED TRUCK...THAT WAS MENTIONED TO ME, BUT CAN VERIFY IT.
 25th of Nov, 2009 by   Sunndance +1 Votes
The owner Rob is a convict that got out of prison and started with a few trucks back in the 70's, you can't take the slither out of the snake! All of Prime employees are fake (and scared of their jobs). They will tell you anything to get you driving for them, company drivers must stay out 4 weeks! Are you a human or a modern day niggerr? Hold your head up and go on to the next company. Screw Prime!
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   coloradojedi 0 Votes
I just got my cdl, been looking for local jobs and there are a lot out there for people that have experience. I wanted to ask what are the better companies that have good student driver programs in the colorado area. I've looked in to a few. I don't think prime will be one that i would go to.
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   SAY NO TO PRIME -1 Votes
Prime Inc is the biggest rip off I have ever seen I was with them for four months and made $1750 as a lease operator. My dispatcher was a lair and did not care about anyone but himself. STAY AWAY FROM PRIME
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   bkgideon 0 Votes
Prime has 1 of the best leases out there. there r 2 types of lease. 1 is a true lease where u plan on giving the truck back after lease is up. 2 is where u r puttin money down and purchasing the truck out right after lease is up.

also to throw a monkey wrench into everyones ideas that prime dont pay...they raised guarantee to .95 cpm or 72% witch is ever greater. you have to go 100, 000 miles to average that. if u make more than .95 cpm one week ur ok. if u have less than .95 cpm next week they will make it .95 cpm. then when u make more than .95 cpm next check they will deduct it.

People dont realize that ur not goin 2 have everything ur way 100% of the time. if u havent understood that this buisness is a give and take relationship...u my friend r n the wrong line of work... Rob low is doin his best to make sure everyone gets a piece of the pie.

then u say well prime make x amout of million dollars last year.. well have u thought that the money cleared the majority goes back into prime for trucks, equipment, hiring, flying around with sidekicks to keep buisness coming in to haul the goods. it seems like the negative people are never happy and they will jump from pillar to post all the while blaming every trucking company that they work for..

that is my 2 cents worth...sincerely b. gideon
happy prime driver that has been with prime for 1 year
 5th of May, 2010 by   DisappointedPrimeWife 0 Votes
My husband does not lease. He has been at the company as a company driver since October of 2009. Honestly, he was making more money as a trainee than he is as a solo driver. They continuously put him into areas that have very little, if any, freight moving out of that area. He sits. He has been on his own since March 21, 2010. Since then his pay checks have ranged from -$5.31 (yes NEGATIVE) to $265. He is averaging UNDER 1500 miles per week, and they continuously offer him loads that he does not have the time to run. He refuses them due to the time constraints in order to not get himself or his dispatcher service failures, and he ends up sitting for a ridiculous amount of time. Now my husband is hurt. He fell off the back of the trailer while getting out of the reefer (and before you attack, he was wearing the appropriate footwear) and has a broken ankle in two spots and a torn ligament (all of which requires surgery to repair). The company is making him sit in his truck until a team reaches him (which will be 16-36 hours), cast and all, with the nearest bathroom being a half a mile walk away. The truck is parked in a safe location. Then they are going to put him on a bus home from Michigan to Pittsburgh. This job is his DREAM. This is all he has ever wanted to do. But this company is making it hard for him. They require you to pay for your own lock sets, jumper cables, cuff locks, etc. that you purchase from THEIR store. The company takes WONDERFUL care of their trucks and equipment, but they seem to lack on taking care of their employees. The health insurance rates are ridiculous. My husband pays $40.08 PER WEEK for his health insurance, and $4.14 per week for his dental. They don't even offer a vision plan (isn't eyesight a little more important than dental health when your occupation involves a TON of looking and use of eyesight?!). When he called to talk to his terminal manager about getting more miles, he just made one excuse after another on why this happened or that happened. HOME TIME is horrendous. My husband will be out for 5 weeks. He puts his home time in TWO WEEKS prior as required by the company. They generally don't even head him home until 4 or 5 days PAST his target home date. One day late is fine. I can even understand two days...but 4 or 5 is a little ridiculous. For a trip that is 500 miles long, he is luck to get a travel allowance of $12. Mind you, that allowance is to pay for scale tickets, etc. If he goes to a receiver where there is no one to unload the truck, he is to pay for an outside lumper, via cash advance (which is taken out of his pay, but then reimbursed, not always on the same pay, as long as the paperwork measures up). If no outside lumper is available, then he has to do it himself, and though they say that the driver gets paid per piece (which is like $.07 per 150 pieces), that is not even a guarantee (and hardly seems worth it if you ask me). We were really excited about this company when he first started there. But now, we feel like we are being let down because they are breaking promises that they made. He has considered going lease, and a lot of the lease drivers say the same thing...it has it's ups and downs, but generally they make decent money, even after all the costs of fuel, insurance, truck payment, tires, services, etc...the company is VERY confusing and seems to push you into a certain direction.
 12th of May, 2010 by   ROBERT HOEPKER -1 Votes
HELL I WAS GOING TO GO TO PRIME FOR A START IN TRUCKING BEEN DRIVING FOR A LOCAL LOGISTICS COMPANY STRT TKR WANT TO GET MY CDL BUT NO MONEY FOR SCHOOL. IVE BEEN THEIR 11YRS ALWAYS WANTED TO DRIVE SEMI IN MY BLOOD BUT I KNOW I WONT B GOING THEIR. THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS.
 16th of May, 2010 by   jb63122 0 Votes
i just quit 2 months ago. the worst company i ever worked for. Rob low is a piece of trash as well as the flunkies in dispatch that work for him.I don't want to call some one a liar.But to saw it is the best lease agreement around is full of it.It is a give and take relationship. You give, they take.The only piece of pie I got was crumbs and that is giving him way to much credit. I lost so much money, let so many bills go just to try to make it work.All i got was bent over the table even more.I first thought there was a lot of cry babies, until i got in the lease program. Success leasing, perryman and associates and work for Prime, no ifs, and or buts about it.they are there to make money for Prime at your expense, or they wouldn't be there.They send you to the C.D.L instructor course, they charge the driver $500 for it, and truck still has to be paid.I don't ever want to see aonther prime truck again and hope rob low rotts in hell for all the pain he's caused families.
 17th of May, 2010 by   GodspeedMarine 0 Votes
I am looking to obtain my CDL a.s.a.p. I am 38 years old and simply tired of going from job to job. I have learned or have hoped to have learned to listen to what people say about a company or situation. Especially when there a more than a few people telling the same stories. I heard many things about Prime, most are not what I seek in a career choice. I Thank All of you for taking the time to post your views and experiences about this company.
As far as Rob Blow...I mean Lowe, God has a nice warm spot in the center of Hell for souls such as these.
I hope to find a decent company I can sign on with who I can obtain my CDL through. I know wherever you go, you must "cut teeth" when you arrive. I know it won't be all peaches and cream in the beginning, I just want to provide for my children. Three to be exact. Again, Thank You All for the info and advice.
Thank You for All at "The Truckers Report.com" as well. Have a great Day everyone, hope to see you all on the road someday...
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   delroy_1 0 Votes
Who do i go with then? I've heard bad things about Swift, Cr England and now Prime? Im in Hawaii and have been planing to get my cdl for to long now. Im out of ideas, broke and not feeling as optimistic.
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   PrimeFool 0 Votes
I am a current lease driver for Prime, inc. trapped into my 2nd lease as I no longer have a home. Since my wife and I have no home we live out of our truck and since we live out of our truck my fleet manager (dispatcher) cuts our rate a little more than others running the same loads to the same destinations. I have had many weeks with $0.00 or negative balances in the last two years. I am just waiting for my end of lease payout so that I can file a lawsuit against this pyramid scheme for discrimination and fraudulent rates. I hope to seek class action status in a civil case and will definitely seek a criminal case to put Mr. Robert Low (spelled correctly) behind bars. The settlements don't lie and the details of everyones settlements both past and present will be the proof! For all of you, Please I warn you, do not, DO NOT get involved with Prime, inc. no matter how smooth they talk, or how great they smile. Lies upon lies and excuses to cover the lies and denial about the excuses and denial about the lies that they cover up and misdirect with more lies. It's a SCAM. You are not getting 100% fuel surcharge because they use their own formula avarages to calculate it. You are not getting 72% of the line haul revenue because the broker gets his cut first. The company will feed itself all the best paying freight to company drivers first, lease drivers get leftover crap rates, and logistics O/O's get below that. The cards in this house are stacked against you. "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
 26th of Jul, 2010 by   samanddenise 0 Votes
I thought being a company driver for Central Refrigerated was bad, I'm thankfull when I tried to jump ship to Prime a year or so back it fell through, Central took me back and have averaged 670 take home each week that's all 52 in the year, for the past two year. It helps that I have a good relationship with my dispatcher. Figure 670 take home after all my days off, taxes and health insurance etc each week isn't bad, plus with my time away in the reserves.
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   OMINOTAGO 0 Votes
i worked for this company from 2-09 to 11-09 and started leasing in april and i totally understand how u feel. In 6 months i leased 2 different trucks and took me for a ride financially the payments are way to much and they charge for everything. down to 15.00 a week for sending me a statement every week that i seen online. this is one company u want to stay away from if ur thinking about leasing. company driver u might be happy but DO NOT LEASE!! ROB LOWE IS A THIEF ! its true about having to sit if u deny a load. but there is ways to get around that. stand up for urself and tell ur dispatcher not to threaten u. i hated this place STAY AWAY FAR WAY!!!
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   Jaycobs7285 0 Votes
Hello everyone! I have my class B CDL and have been driving school bus for 2 years. I would like to get my class A CDL and thought about going with Prime? Does anyone have any insight about their training or their mentors/instructors over the road??? I am just wanting to get a feel for them before I make my move. Thanks anyone who can answer or help me.
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   TAG A LONG 0 Votes
THIS IS TO ALL YOU SORRY PANTIE WAST CRYBABIES WANNA BE.. SO CALL YOUR SELF TRUCK DRIVERS!!! look you fools look and look close and pay attention..it is not primes fault or shipper's fault.. it is your wonderful government!! now i'am not an anti government prick!!! no not at all. government would work if the right people were running it ... the hard working honest AMERICAN THAT IS RIGHT I SAID AMERICAN...we this may be kinda confusing for some what i am about to say but the older TRUCK-DRIVERS... AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!! will know what i am saying the trucking industry went straight to hell when the government deregulated it SORRY MEN AND LADIES I JUST SPENT THE TWO YEAR S RESEARCHING IT ...yes i do what i am talking about..for start i grew up in the trucking industry.. my dad owned 3 truck's and yes i had 2 my self 2007 freightshaker and 2008 freightshaker i have 17 years over the road west coast mainly ...damn shit hole calie ..but i all leased to prime 4 tears ago ...hey i never went in the hole but i never let them run my fucking truck neither.. i was the driver i was the one paying the payment not the load finder's...we as TRUCK-DRIVERS ARE GETTING THE SHAFT...not by prime or the other guy...no it is the damn beauracrats . and the lazy fat pricks who do nothing but pass BULL-SHIT laws that are so screwed up..yes i am all for safety ..it is are lives your family's lives out their as well ..but as long as we let the laws keep right on passing.then prime is not gonna be your prob any more.. you are not gonna be driving anymore .. DOT BULL -SHIT AND THE DMV will see to that as well...look i am sorry if you have had a bad experience with prime ... maybe it was poor fuel management on you part or to much of the choke-n-puke flying hook buffet.or laying around the nasty trashy T/A'S looking for a lot lizard or a sleeper creeper or mattress monkey.. what ever you wanna call them i call them just NASTY ..oh well different strokes for different folk's..all i am saying keep that left door closed stay out of fuel stops other then fuel shower and SLEEP ...that is why they are called fuel stops a TRUCK STOP has no fuel it is a place where a truck stops for a short time.. if the load is late is one of only2 reasons poor time managment on both sides...that is it both screwed up no other reason.. do the math or the miles figure the towns traffic road conditions etc.. the other is you the driver .what ya wanted one more roll off that buffet?? or ya wanted 2 more hours of sleep ?? well instead of staying up on the damn cb trying to get shit going or to look for a parking lot princess .. maybe you should have crawled back in the sleeper and went to sleep..so now the load is gonna be late mmm late charge where do ya fit it in?? and who should pay for it?? you tell me all i know is if i hire a trucking comp. to bring my stuff i want it on time if i screwed up and cut the driver to short on time then it is my fault ...no charge end of story but if the driver screwed up guess what the company get the bill..so what the hell do you think in time is gonna happen?? the shipper and the receiver are gonna say screw that company can't get my stuff on time so don't need them any more..so now ya ALL just lost MONEY !! you the company the shipper and the receiver now that is one less company to hall for..no load no company to get freight from so sit tight we will try to find another company to get their freight..then you get in to fuel surcharge for the owner opp and the company who's fuel is it really ?? that is a no brainer ..the government they price it so they own it..so FIGHT WITH THEM NOT THE DAMN COMPANY YOU WORK FOR.. piss them off fight with them and see how many load's ya get then.!!ALL I AM TRYING TO SAY IS WE NEED TO WORK WITH EACH OTHER ..WE AS TRUCK-DRIVER'S AND THE COMPANY!! what ever company that is...the only way a wheel will work is if the tire has air(US THE TRUCK-DRIVER) the baring is free(THE COMPANY)and the brake is released(THE SHIPPER AN THE RECEIVOR ).. but as long as the damn road is BLOCKED BY THE GOVERNMENT .. lets face it we are not going any where except (((( BROKE)))) !! and we have no one to thank but our selfs ..so lets do the right thing and put the rider back up on that bull and ride it until it GET'S THE FUCKING POINT WE ARE GONNA TAME IT !!! NOT IT HAVING IT'S WAY WITH US AND TAMING US TO BE AFRAID OF IT...and if anyone takes offence to this then.. just quit because we damn sure have enough of your type running this country already ..they gave up on the honest AMERICAN all ready and started to screw us and you will surely do the same as a quitter.. and for the sorry little pissy cry baby in the post above this one crying about getting charged for a statement ..??? WTF!!! why should you get the golden treatment?? and not pay for that service?? someone else is taking time to keep track of your shit!! shouldn't they get paid for their time and headache?? BESIDE'S YOU MORON IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ YOU CONTRACT IT IS EXPLAINED IN THERE ..WHAT THE FEE COVER'S quit crying about bull shit be a TRUCK - DRIVER DO YOU JOB OR GET THE HELL OUT FROM BEHIND THE WHEEL!!!because you are not paying attention to what you are doing crying about a 15 dollar fee ..and if 15dollars is gonna brake you then you are on a fast crash to the shoulder of the highway!! DUDE I AM NO SUPER TRUCKER OR HIGHWAY HERO BUT I AM PROUD AS HELL TO BE A TRUCK-DRIVER WHO KNOWS HOW TO RESPECT THE RULE S OF LIFE AND WORK FOR A LIVING DO THE BEST YA CAN BE A MAN NOT A CRY BABY !! and for those who know what i am talking about then we must have came from the old school .. DRIVER'S DONT LET FOOL'S LIKE THIS ONE CRYING ABOUT 15 DOLLARS MESS WITH YOU HEAD ..if fact to be known he probably is one who ya see at the terminal up stairs 400lbs sitting in the movie lounge eating every thing he can get his hands on..refusing loads right and left..talking about how he drove a truck at the age of 4 and has drove every road and dirt path from one side of the united states to the other !!! lol lmfa!! JUST CALL HIM SILLY BILLY BIG RIGGER ..OR SO FAST SAMMY SUPER TRUCKER !! why do ya think he talks about going broke??? refusing loads duh!!!oh well i could go on and on but i not just wanted to comment on some of the panty wast crybaby shit that is messing up what was one a grate profession !!! being a TRUCK - DRIVER!! to ALL THE TRUCK -DRIVER'S that are true to their selfs and there profession KEEP ON ROLLING keep looking in the right direction up and forward !!and not at that cell phone trying to text or that lap top.. trying to bash the company that at least gave you a job and thought you would give the company a good name and not a bad rap..and driver's we will meet again somewhere along life's highway stay safe and god bless those who try!!! your all right in my eyes TAG A LONG

10 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed by Credit Companies