logo

Liberty Power
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Scotts Lawn Service
Scotts lawn service is crooked
4. (24 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (25 mins ago)

GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS

Posted: 2013-01-30 by    exiledessence

unauthorized charges

GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
i have been charged 1.15 from GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS and i have absolutely no idea what it is for i have never conducted any business with this company or with google i do not appreciate my money being stolen by google i would like it back please
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS complaints
GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS - OVER CHARGE

Comments

25th of Apr, 2013 by   ashler.mackenzie 0 Votes
I had this company charge me $41.99 to my account two days ago and i cant think why it should of happened. My bank has cancelled my card and now looking into my they have charged me this money for no reason. Not very happy. And i dont even know how they got my account tails. Not happy. My son and i (mainly me) now has to go with out untill i can get a new card.
 16th of May, 2013 by   cboop444 0 Votes
candy crush took 39.99 and for what I don't know. How do I get a hold of someone to find out what charm I supposedly bought?
 20th of May, 2013 by   Ronnielana 0 Votes
Google charged my account .99, 1.19 and 9.95.A A merchant name Ken Kleinbeg charged my account 39.95 did not use my account for this card online. Fraud.
 21st of May, 2013 by   ANDERSON TAN 0 Votes
I Tan Boon Heng s8471498d will like to cancel my account subsciption for google midas of posb saving 241-15836-5 .
 23rd of May, 2013 by   marshall0000 0 Votes
Our banks fraud department told us to dispute the charges as an unauthorized use of debit card and they had us hand write forms with every transaction, totaling 300, complete bull. The overall loss was over $700. The bank was sorry that their fraud people did not catch this in time and are refunding the money and going after these people. Yall have to report this so it doesn't happen to people in the future. Hope everyones bank is as good as Navy Federal huge props to them for getting this done.
 26th of May, 2013 by   kirsty l +1 Votes
how to I get a hold of google as they have been takeing 100s of pounds out my account from march for the game candy crunch can some one help me out plz
 27th of May, 2013 by   logicalotus 0 Votes
So far ive counted 65 dollars going back 2 months. Ive never bought anything from them. 2 of the charges were for 19.99. One for 4.99, 2.99, 9.99, and the rest for .99. Im waiting for paypal to open now.
 27th of May, 2013 by   Tammie S 0 Votes
I have had the same issue I only had .99 but if you take a million people who have been ripped off like this they earned themselves a million dollars...OMG... If I was to do something like this I would be looking a prison time. They should be held accountable for there action. I did not give anyone permission nor did I even put my bank card out there for anyone to take my money. So the blame falls on Google. and I am going to let my bank know as well and I will be Contacting the BBB about this.
 27th of May, 2013 by   HReam +2 Votes
I just noticed over $20 in charges on my credit card. I immediately called and canceled my credit card and they are sending me out a new one and refunding my money. I was freaking out because I never really use this card at all and I knew my available balance was higher. So irritating! Can we say class action law suit? We the people vs Google!
 27th of May, 2013 by   HReam 0 Votes
I plan on copying and pasting the link to this site on Candy Crush's page. I don't know who to blame. Google or Candy Crush. DOes not matter Im freaking pissed either way.
 28th of May, 2013 by   Lala land 0 Votes
Even in FREE apps and games, there are items you can buy with real money. They are called micro transactions from in-app purchases. Don't want this to happen? Disable in-app purchasing from the settings menu. Don't tie your credit card to your Google wallet, use Google Play cards found at many stores.
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   smyra 0 Votes
Google charges me 46.72 freaking dollar. WHAT THE F*CK is this.
 11th of Jun, 2013 by   Beaubeau 0 Votes
My husband went into his bank and stopped his card the bank checked what had been taken out there was £600 to google midas this is a total rip off we now have to fill in papers against fraud changing his cad has done no good google midas is still taking money fom his account.
 11th of Jun, 2013 by   J4YBR +1 Votes
My bank account has been showing these google midas items for months
I thought it was candy crush app from iTunes
It's not because iTunes charge the same amount as this google midas!
My bank is now monitoring activity on my card because of this and my complaint and they cannot refund the charges??
How many other people out there are being charged and not noticing the small charges or either letting it go
iTunes is investigating my case because I bought the app from them so I see it as there fault for not keeping on top of this.
 12th of Jun, 2013 by   Lala land 0 Votes
Disable in-app purchases, then you all won't have these charges. Or stop buying shit in your games that cost real money.
 15th of Jun, 2013 by   Peera -1 Votes
it's a Candy Crush Saga that a game in Google Play
 15th of Jun, 2013 by   seahagg53 0 Votes
I have no idea what this site is but in 48 hours they have charged me 25.00 then .99 then 6 times the charge was 1.99. can someone tell me how to contact them to remove my info that I have no idea how they got it anyway. we do not have any smart phones and buy or play no apps.
 18th of Jun, 2013 by   Lia Valele 0 Votes
Can anyone please let me know what the contact information is for googlemidas? Have gone through hell trying to dispute a charge that i did not make. My bank refuses to reverse the charge and wants me to go directly through google and cannot find any contact information. PLEASE HELP!!!
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   nines 0 Votes
A mi me pasa lo mismo me pasan 0.89 y no compro nada, , ni meto el numero de la tarjeta, , q sepuede hacer???
 20th of Jun, 2013 by   wesjohn 0 Votes
Midas is not affiliated with Google. They are making a very clever facsimile for their charges. Google is a huge company, and their format is well known and therefore, easy to copy. I had a similar situation with google*Midas charges and fortunately caught them with only six dollars in damage done and another eight pending. I checked my transaction history in my Google wallet and found nothing that I had not authorized. I have also *never* had Candy Crush installed on my phone. Your and my information was stolen by another app that has yet to be identified, and the culprit has done a good job of tricking everyone into placing the blame on a company that gets its money by selling your information and interests for targeted ad placement, not by outright stealing. Don't chase them down because in the end you won't be able to pin it on them. Instead, go after the one in the shadows that knows 99 cents looks a lot less suspicious (and harder to prosecute) than thousands of dollars in big fat chunks. It's not a coincidence that the vendor's name is a clever allusion to the gold-manufacturing fable and also doesn't exist in google's vendor database.

New Gadgets to Monitor Home Power