Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus

Posted: Jan 30, 2013 by

Unauthorized charges

4.05
GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.
Complaint comments Comments (703) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

5th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Never use a debit card on-line. It's makes it too easy for thief's to get your money without you having much recourse. Perhaps your card info was stored on your Google Tool Bar? I do not respond or visit any sites that entice me to work from home or get rich without working. They are all shams as are most multi-level marketing schemes. Get in on the ground floor usually means we are about to go bankrupt and we need your money to pay/play the shell game.
 6th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Seems to be happening to many people does anyone have phone # or email of this company!
 7th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
It appears that we are all having problems with this Growing Rich with Google, unauthorized charges. I called them and got them to reverse the charges. But only after telling them that I was going to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Fraud Division. The Google customer Service rep states that we ought to be careful when we sign up and read the agreements. I don't know about you all, but all I signed up for was a free CD.
I suggest that everyone file a complaint with the FTC and force Google to be clearer in their money making schemes. This is a rip-off.
 9th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was recently charged 39 dollars also. I have read on some message boards that there are other companies that charge money from your account also... Does anyone know who they are and what number to reach so I can cancel before they charge me?!
 15th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
They keep charging my credit card and I have already canceled. Beware!
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Anyone up for a lawsuit against this company. If so contact David Mathews @ mathews.david@gmail.com. I am sick of being ripped off and these people should pay big for it!!
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Anyone up for a lawsuit against these creeps contact David Mathews at mathews.david@gmail.com
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Anyone up for a lawsuit against these creeps? Contact David Mathews at mathews.david@gmail.com.
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Anyone up for a class action lawsuit against these creeps? Contact David Mathews at mathews.david@gmail.com. Pass the word and lets take these guys down.
 22nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich w/ Google - credit card charge
Growing Rich w/ Google

I've had a charge on my credit card for 2 months for $39.95 , I requested information on line but did not sign up for services, nor order products, other than free information to be sent. I paid shipping fees for information package, never recieved the package and there is a charge on my card monthly.
 25th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
unauthorized charge
 27th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Growing Rich with Google comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program for $39.95 a month. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

27th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

28th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
please remove me from your site, I know longer wish to be charged 33.87
per month and i know longer wish to particapate in your program
 5th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am really upset that I have been charged. I signed up to get the cd and knowingly allowed my credit card go through for the price of 2.99. I did not ask for any web sites to get on. I did not ask for anything else. I was under the understanding those came as a free temporary basis to check them out. Never did I see anything saying I would be charged 39.95. All I got was a page that came up with the ID's and the passwords...

This is a scam... I have been wrongfully charged and I do not appreciate being cheated out of my hard working money. I just got back from IRAQ and have never not been as angered as I am right now.

Thank you for stealing my hard worked for money. I will be sure to post and let everyone know about the scams that are going on as well as my IT department... to be sure to put out Bulk emails to all AKO accounts.
 7th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I too was charged 39.95. I agreed to pay 2.99 for a cd and even made sure to ask the associate if there would be any other charges. I have never been scammed like this before and will now be very cautious about any future internet ads. I am very upset, I am a broke full time college student and I also work full time. I did not have the money in my account, so on top of the 39.95 I also had to pay an over draft fee of thirty three dollars. I am furious and want Raven media to pay me back my money. I did not authorize them to withdraw money from my account. They owe me and any one else they scammed. If their product is as good as they say it is they wouldn't be scamming people!!!!
 25th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Google Money Profit - I was ripped off!
Google Money Profit
Klamath Falls
Oregon
Phone: 541-891-3602

I ordered the cd from google money profit thinking I would have the choice of either canceling or continuing my venture of making money online when the cd came in the mail. Only I found out today (when I got the cd) that my credit card was charged $39.95 I called the customer service # that was with the cd and was told that the 7 day cancellation deadline has passed and I have to pay $39.95 even though I canceled the membership today as I am so furious and while looking through all of the posts concerning this issue I found Ryan R`s phone # and called him (left a message) hoping I would get some satisfaction. I have talked with my banker and instructed on what to do (when the charge clears as it is still pending) a few moments ago Ryan calls me and as much as calls me a liar and an idiot and he has no more time to waist arguing with me as I am full of rage at this point. I have discovered that the $39.95 charge was not paid to Google but to a third party affiliate of Google, WELL LAWDY FREAKING DAH! As far as I am concerned Google should get the same black eye as the other SOB who got my money. If I had noticed that I did not have time to wait on the cd to arrive I would never have given my credit card # I never followed through with anything, I canceled the account, I never noticed that I only had 7 days to cancel, The entire experience has reaffirmed the old saying "Buyer Beware" It seems as though all a person has to do is show an honest interest in something and they are going to get screwed. I Hope the people who are getting rich from this get whats coming to them. And as for you Ryan R. If you and I ever meet you just might find out why I fear no one. You are without a doubt the most unprofessional jerk I have ever spoken to, How dare you criticize me on whether or not I am successful at what I do in life.
 26th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
We have contacted Mr. Stockford and resolved his concerns.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

31st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - unauthorized charges on debit card
Growing Rich with Google
Phone: 1 866 396-5695

I signed up for free (except for 2.99 shipping and handling charge) CD on how to profit through "adwords" submissions with Google. before I had even received my CD my account had been charged. I even had a call from a representative to coach me in making it "work" -- but with using other cost incurring programs. He didn't leave me a number which I asked for before I had to disconnect as I had a customer in my regular business that I had to tke care of. Then I started seeing other charges on my bank statement through my direct debit card. I did eventually get through on the phone after several disconnects and a "5 minute" wait which took at least 10 minutes. The representative confirmed that my Growing Rich with Google account had already been cancelled (without refund as that was cancelled after the trial period) and that each of the other charges which had been incurred after the cancellation of the GRG account but were part of the GRG program had been issued as credits as I had made calls to each of them directly and demanded a refund. I was told that all of the extra programs were in the "terms and conditions" statement and in the future I should read these from top to bottom without interruption before signing up for a program -- I thought I had but I may have been interrupted in the midst of reading and missed the "other" charges that would be incurred -- and in any case I thought when I cancelled the GRG program that any incidental programs associated with it would be cancelled. I do think that all incidental charges associated with a program should be not just in the fine print but in the up front prominant description and cost of the program. I think each separate charge should have to be individually approved and one should be able to have a trial without any strings attached to supplemental programs without individual approval of the supplemental programs.
 1st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

Google Logo Google