Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus

Posted: Jan 30, 2013 by

Unauthorized charges

Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.
Complaint comments Comments (804) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

30th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

BSM/Grant Search

Google Money Profit took 39.95 out of my account without authorization. also BSM/Grant Search took 7.95 out and I've never even heard of them. I'm not sure how to deal with this either.
 12th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Ms. Perry. There are no commitments with the free Google Money Profit product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership website and bonus programs that accompany the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7-30 days and we would not have charged Ms. Perry had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offers end.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate an account for Ms. Perry with the small amount of information provided by this report. Ms. Perry you can reach customer service at 866-396-5695 Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time. There you will find a happy, helpful agent ready to assist you with your account.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.
 16th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I received a call from google money profit and after hearing and I gave my credit card for the cd to be sent and the rep said they would debit my credit card after 7 days free trial and I decline, but I received the cd and I told the rep to cancel the order, but I received the cd anyway, I do not want them to debit my credit card each month for this item.

Beware people!
 18th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I offer a trial period for ten(10) days, then received a call say I have a 21 day trial period.

Before two weeks was up my credit was billed, which I did not authorize. These people have no respect or you. All they care is to scam you.
 1st of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Google - Unauthorized charges on credit card!
New Hampshire
www.Grow Rich w/Google.com

Rhe company is overcharging my credit card for a on line business I did not want to get into I payed $1.95 for info cd. They are charging me other charges i was not answer of I guess this how they make their money by screwing the public their sit should be shout down and be put on a red list by all crc comp.
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Rip Off
32 28th Street N
Texas City
Phone: 409 682 7335

False advertisement. A legitimate site offering work WILL NOT ask for a monthly fee. I REFUSE to pay a monthly fee to ANYBODY for the "privilege" of working for that company. INCLUDING the Growing Rich With Google web site.

PLEASE CANCEL my membership IMMEDIATELY!!! AND I would very much appreciate this office LOSING my email address. Any attempt at charging my bank account with any further funds will be seen as an attempt at fraud and theft and shall be handled as such.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Marie Davis
Member No.: 832b
Password: 9238GRWG
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google.com - Took money $39,95 from my account without my consent
Growing Rich With Google.com
11 Hilton Haven Road
Key West
Phone: 305 896 2479

I paid the $1,95 for shipping a cd but instead i received nothing and the took another $39,95 from my Debit card.
 3rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Your business has fraudulently taken MY hard earned money out of my bank account without authorization. If you dont send my money back to my account by the end of this month, we will have serious legal problems and that's a promise.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Not authorized charges!
 13th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Google Money Profit

There is no mention that the software does not work on Macintosh. They now have my credit card number for the SH. This should not happen.
 15th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Unauthorized debiting of my checking account
Growing Rich With Google

I paid the shipping for the cd which I never received. I am now being charged 39.95 for growing rich with google which I never authorized.
 18th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
is this shit legal? at no time did anyone at google say anything about charging me $39.95 if i had known i wouldnt have ordered the cd
 19th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I didn't give google permittion to take $39.95 out of my account I would appreciate it if you would. Cancell any prescriptions that you think I have with you and refund my money. ASAP.

I never received anything from Google
 20th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Google Money Profit

I signed up for the $1.95 CD about making money at home. Within hours I was receiving phone calls at the rate of one each 15 minutes for hours. I had answered the first call and told the operator that I was in a meeting. I am canceling my 7 day trial immediately.
 20th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me and when I looked back on my cc statement they have charged me the $39.95 twice. Do you know have to stop this from happening? Please help if you can.
 21st of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hey google ripped me off with the 7-day trial scam offers that they offered to me to try for 7 days before i recieved my cd that i bought for $1.99 . They gave me passwords and an id to the stupid moneyprofit ad scam. I dont know but that shit never let me log in, the following day. Now i am pissed as hell and i demand my money back. If they scammed us with this shit now imagine us investing our hard earned money on their stupid ads. Google give me back my money i demand a credit back to my credit card.
 22nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Just as the complaint on this page I am getting charged for a non-existant service. Is there a way to contact my credit card service to stop payment?
 24th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Unauthorized debiting of my checking account
Growing Rich With Google

There have been 2 unauthorized debits to my checking account by Growing Rich With Google, one for $1.95 and one for $39.95. I do not understand how they were able to obtain my debit card information, the larger charge was made while I was with my accountant going over taxes. The debit card was in my possession at the time. They also send me to a site in a foreign country with a associate that does not understand me and I had difficulty understanding him/her. My bank required a police report to be filed and hopefully these charges will be reversed. My advice to anyone is to be careful. These businesses can get your information from insecure sites you do use.
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Took money out of account without knowledge! Beware!
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Does anyone know how to get this cancelled. I cannot get through on the phone and do not have an e-mail.

Google Logo Google