Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus

Posted: 2013-01-30 by

Unauthorized charges

4.05
GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.

Complaint comments Comments (525) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Rip Off
32 28th Street N
Texas City
Texas
Phone: 409 682 7335
www.growingrichwithgoogle.com

False advertisement. A legitimate site offering work WILL NOT ask for a monthly fee. I REFUSE to pay a monthly fee to ANYBODY for the "privilege" of working for that company. INCLUDING the Growing Rich With Google web site.

PLEASE CANCEL my membership IMMEDIATELY!!! AND I would very much appreciate this office LOSING my email address. Any attempt at charging my bank account with any further funds will be seen as an attempt at fraud and theft and shall be handled as such.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Marie Davis
davisfm0712@aol.com
Member No.: 832b
Password: 9238GRWG
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google.com - Took money $39,95 from my account without my consent
Growing Rich With Google.com
11 Hilton Haven Road
Key West
Florida
Phone: 305 896 2479

I paid the $1,95 for shipping a cd but instead i received nothing and the took another $39,95 from my Debit card.
 3rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Your business has fraudulently taken MY hard earned money out of my bank account without authorization. If you dont send my money back to my account by the end of this month, we will have serious legal problems and that's a promise.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Not authorized charges!
 18th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
is this shit legal? at no time did anyone at google say anything about charging me $39.95 if i had known i wouldnt have ordered the cd
 19th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I didn't give google permittion to take $39.95 out of my account I would appreciate it if you would. Cancell any prescriptions that you think I have with you and refund my money. ASAP.

I never received anything from Google
 20th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me and when I looked back on my cc statement they have charged me the $39.95 twice. Do you know have to stop this from happening? Please help if you can.
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me 1/28/08. I can't believe this. What should I do?
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH I HAVE TOLD THEM3 TIMES NOT TO TALKE MONEY OUT WELL THEY DID AND NOW I HAVE CHECKS BOUNCING RIGHT AND LEFT..I AM CALLING THE BBB, ATTONY GENERAL PLUS A LAWER IF MY MONEY IS NOT PUT BACK.........I AM SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE NOW IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION
 1st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page (as stated above by Kleber Dg in his comment), the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days depending on which bonuses apply and we would not have charged anyone had you canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795 and my email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

1st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trail periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Marie's account and have verified that she was contacted and her account was resolved to her satisfaction.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

3rd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Unauthorized debit to Account!
Growing Rich With Google
Texas City
Texas
Phone: 409 682 7335
www.rewardmemorestructure.com

Growing Rich With Google is a web scam I had inadvertently gotten involved with. Growing Rich had enrolled me with Reward Me More Structure WITHOUT my knowledge or consent. "Reward" deducted $33.87 from my bank account. I called the "888" number and had the money reimbursed. Now other people are being scammed the same way and my home phone is showing up on their bank accounts. Anyone finding themselves being scammed by "Reward", please do not call the "409" phone number. Instead, please contact Reward Me More Structure directly at: 888-546-2285. The money IS NOT going into my account, and I do not know why my personal number is being given out.
 3rd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Don't believe on AT&A rebate because you will never get the money.
 9th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was recently charged 39 dollars also. I have read on some message boards that there are other companies that charge money from your account also... Does anyone know who they are and what number to reach so I can cancel before they charge me?!
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Anyone up for a lawsuit against this company. If so contact David Mathews @ mathews.david@gmail.com. I am sick of being ripped off and these people should pay big for it!!
 22nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich w/ Google - credit card charge
Growing Rich w/ Google

I've had a charge on my credit card for 2 months for $39.95 , I requested information on line but did not sign up for services, nor order products, other than free information to be sent. I paid shipping fees for information package, never recieved the package and there is a charge on my card monthly.
 27th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Growing Rich with Google comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program for $39.95 a month. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

28th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
please remove me from your site, I know longer wish to be charged 33.87
per month and i know longer wish to particapate in your program
 25th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Google Money Profit - I was ripped off!
Google Money Profit
Klamath Falls
Oregon
Phone: 541-891-3602

I ordered the cd from google money profit thinking I would have the choice of either canceling or continuing my venture of making money online when the cd came in the mail. Only I found out today (when I got the cd) that my credit card was charged $39.95 I called the customer service # that was with the cd and was told that the 7 day cancellation deadline has passed and I have to pay $39.95 even though I canceled the membership today as I am so furious and while looking through all of the posts concerning this issue I found Ryan R`s phone # and called him (left a message) hoping I would get some satisfaction. I have talked with my banker and instructed on what to do (when the charge clears as it is still pending) a few moments ago Ryan calls me and as much as calls me a liar and an idiot and he has no more time to waist arguing with me as I am full of rage at this point. I have discovered that the $39.95 charge was not paid to Google but to a third party affiliate of Google, WELL LAWDY FREAKING DAH! As far as I am concerned Google should get the same black eye as the other SOB who got my money. If I had noticed that I did not have time to wait on the cd to arrive I would never have given my credit card # I never followed through with anything, I canceled the account, I never noticed that I only had 7 days to cancel, The entire experience has reaffirmed the old saying "Buyer Beware" It seems as though all a person has to do is show an honest interest in something and they are going to get screwed. I Hope the people who are getting rich from this get whats coming to them. And as for you Ryan R. If you and I ever meet you just might find out why I fear no one. You are without a doubt the most unprofessional jerk I have ever spoken to, How dare you criticize me on whether or not I am successful at what I do in life.
 26th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
We have contacted Mr. Stockford and resolved his concerns.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

Ryan R.

Google, Inc. Logo Google, Inc.
Customer Care Service