Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus

Posted: 2013-01-30 by

Unauthorized charges

GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

on
Iowa
Phone: 8006591473
quickcashupp.com

Was charged on my charge after an email saving i didnot want it.
 20th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have the same problem..every month there are more charges. last month i had six charges of $2.32 each. is there anything that we could do to stop this?
 25th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Just a hint, I had this problem and it was from purchases made for a game called candy crush saga on the phone. Maybe check if you have that app installed and if someone is using your playstore account to purchase stuff for it.
 25th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Oh, and 1.15 is definitely for power ups in the game and 2.32 is for a different power up.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I got charged $46.57 for I don't know what. How do I find out what it is that i'm buying or charged for??? can anyone help me, please?
 26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Jo S kelly, that was my problem with them too. I was s upposed to be buying a charm of stripes for 1.15 but it charged me $46.57. I wrote back to them in my google wallet (that's how it pays for it ) and hopefully they'll get back to me soon. I needed that money. It said 1.15 in the game (Candy Crush Saga).
 26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Thank U so much ppl! I just noticed the same amount for purchases made to Google *Midas, and had to look it up. I came across this forum and my question was answered. I have the free app. for candy crush but my darling (sarcasm) daughter decided she needed to buy some extra candy to pass a few levels! So annoyed!
 27th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have also had this issue - i could not isolate which app was causing it though so have uninstalled all my apps and also removed all cards from the goolgle wallet.. will try and dispute this with the bank now but doesn't look positive :(
 27th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
mine was also more than 20 in a day! i did not have candy crush installed though so have removed all applications, is there any way to find out from phone logs what was requesting this / triggering this??
 6th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
What is this? Is it a phone app? I do not do many phone apps and the ones I do are free. I did not authorize these $.99 charges on my debit card. How do I stop them?
 18th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
ive just got my statement and see 69p going out of my account 6 times in one day how that happen ive not got candy crush 0n my mobile or my husband how we gonna stop all this and where will i find my google wallet or what ever it is never heard of it thanks
 28th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I play candy crush and wanted to pay for another level but it said there was an error and no money was taken out of my account wel that was crap I just looked and google got 11.00 from me thats just not right I want my money back
 1st of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
it happened to me also. i got 2 charges from GOOGLE *MIDAS for march 28 and march 31 amounting to EUR0.89 for citibnk card. please suggest what to do.
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Has anyone determined who to contact to dispute these charges...Game has been deleted and still charged over $80.00 since deleted...cancelling my card now..please advise if any one knows how to get reimbursement for the chages
 6th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
What kind of shit is that? How to stop it please???
 6th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
go to your bank and have everyone you know who google has done this to to do the same and let them know google is stealing people's money and i have feeling it is a lot people out there so get the word out about this
 6th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
got to the bank and have everyone you know who google has stolen money from do the same and let them know that google is stealing people's money. I have a feeling that there are a lot more people out there who google has done this to so get the word about google stealing your money
 9th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Several one dollar charges were made on my card plus a few higher ones. It's a company card and now they think I stole from them. I just want to clear my name.
 18th of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
If you have a debit card on file to buy these items for gaming, go to your bank and close your card and open a new one. If you have given your account number out to buy on-line, close your account and open a new one. Someone has probably hacked your account and gained access to your card. Debit/Credit card fraud happens more than you ever know. Check your account daily to ensure you see all items clearing your account.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I had to cancel my Credit Card. I had charges from google midas on my debit card 20 x a Day for 99 cents and the next day the same thing this is a scam hope there is something we can do.

Google, Inc. Logo Google, Inc.
Customer Care Service