Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus

Posted: Jan 30, 2013 by

Unauthorized charges

4.05
GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS
Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.
Complaint comments Comments (722) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

1st of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Google - Unauthorized charges on credit card!
Google
New Hampshire
www.Grow Rich w/Google.com

Rhe company is overcharging my credit card for a on line business I did not want to get into I payed $1.95 for info cd. They are charging me other charges i was not answer of I guess this how they make their money by screwing the public their sit should be shout down and be put on a red list by all crc comp.
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Rip Off
32 28th Street N
Texas City
Texas
Phone: 409 682 7335
www.growingrichwithgoogle.com

False advertisement. A legitimate site offering work WILL NOT ask for a monthly fee. I REFUSE to pay a monthly fee to ANYBODY for the "privilege" of working for that company. INCLUDING the Growing Rich With Google web site.

PLEASE CANCEL my membership IMMEDIATELY!!! AND I would very much appreciate this office LOSING my email address. Any attempt at charging my bank account with any further funds will be seen as an attempt at fraud and theft and shall be handled as such.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Marie Davis
davisfm0712@aol.com
Member No.: 832b
Password: 9238GRWG
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google.com - Took money $39,95 from my account without my consent
Growing Rich With Google.com
11 Hilton Haven Road
Key West
Florida
Phone: 305 896 2479

I paid the $1,95 for shipping a cd but instead i received nothing and the took another $39,95 from my Debit card.
 3rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Your business has fraudulently taken MY hard earned money out of my bank account without authorization. If you dont send my money back to my account by the end of this month, we will have serious legal problems and that's a promise.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Not authorized charges!
 15th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google

I paid the shipping for the cd which I never received. I am now being charged 39.95 for growing rich with google which I never authorized.
 18th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
is this shit legal? at no time did anyone at google say anything about charging me $39.95 if i had known i wouldnt have ordered the cd
 19th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I didn't give google permittion to take $39.95 out of my account I would appreciate it if you would. Cancell any prescriptions that you think I have with you and refund my money. ASAP.

I never received anything from Google
 20th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me and when I looked back on my cc statement they have charged me the $39.95 twice. Do you know have to stop this from happening? Please help if you can.
 22nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Just as the complaint on this page I am getting charged for a non-existant service. Is there a way to contact my credit card service to stop payment?
 24th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

adwords.google.com/support/

There have been 2 unauthorized debits to my checking account by Growing Rich With Google, one for $1.95 and one for $39.95. I do not understand how they were able to obtain my debit card information, the larger charge was made while I was with my accountant going over taxes. The debit card was in my possession at the time. They also send me to a site in a foreign country with a associate that does not understand me and I had difficulty understanding him/her. My bank required a police report to be filed and hopefully these charges will be reversed. My advice to anyone is to be careful. These businesses can get your information from insecure sites you do use.
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Took money out of account without knowledge! Beware!
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Does anyone know how to get this cancelled. I cannot get through on the phone and do not have an e-mail.
 28th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me 1/28/08. I can't believe this. What should I do?
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH I HAVE TOLD THEM3 TIMES NOT TO TALKE MONEY OUT WELL THEY DID AND NOW I HAVE CHECKS BOUNCING RIGHT AND LEFT..I AM CALLING THE BBB, ATTONY GENERAL PLUS A LAWER IF MY MONEY IS NOT PUT BACK.........I AM SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE NOW IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION
 1st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page (as stated above by Kleber Dg in his comment), the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days depending on which bonuses apply and we would not have charged anyone had you canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795 and my email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.
 1st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trail periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Marie's account and have verified that she was contacted and her account was resolved to her satisfaction.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.
 3rd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Growing Rich With Google - Unauthorized debit to Account!
Texas City
Texas
Phone: 409 682 7335
www.rewardmemorestructure.com

Growing Rich With Google is a web scam I had inadvertently gotten involved with. Growing Rich had enrolled me with Reward Me More Structure WITHOUT my knowledge or consent. "Reward" deducted $33.87 from my bank account. I called the "888" number and had the money reimbursed. Now other people are being scammed the same way and my home phone is showing up on their bank accounts. Anyone finding themselves being scammed by "Reward", please do not call the "409" phone number. Instead, please contact Reward Me More Structure directly at: 888-546-2285. The money IS NOT going into my account, and I do not know why my personal number is being given out.
 3rd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Don't believe on AT&A rebate because you will never get the money.
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 866-396-5695

I never received the promised free CD but they have been charging my credit card anyway as if I subscribed to something. BBB is being informed. I would stay away from this company if I were you. I will also be informing YAHOO and Google of this company.

Google Logo Google