I purchased a blizzard for my son and once we got home, he bit into something very hard. There was a peice of metal off of the shelving inside his icecream. Luckily he was not hurt, but this could have been a deadly mistake. How can an employee be so careless. After returning to the store with the metal, I was refunded my money. Wow. My son could have choked or been severly injured and the manager gave me my three dollars back. How thoughtful of him.
PLEASE BEWARE. Someone may choke next time. I will never return to any Dairy Queen again.