Xicom TechnologiesStay away from xicom

K

This is a real review of Xicom Technologies Ltd. (xicom.biz).

I aksed them to work on a specific software platform.

They said that know this platform, but this is not true.

In two word: "Stay away" from xicom!

First 40 hours (1000$) they used in "establishing" platform (this mean they install on localhost the software releated).

Usually an installation require 1 hour.

Then they ask me more 80 hours (2'000$) for start work.

I pay 2000$ on 15 Feb 2013 and today it's 20 March 2013 and they still have 60 mine hours.

They never inform you about progress, and in the fact you never know when they are worked on your project, there is not any progress or report of work.

I do not know really what to think. After citing all their boss is even worse! I do not answer even more.

I am a real customer, you can contact me on this email: [protected]@gmail.com and I can proof my orders and all releated reply of this company.

I lost $ 3, 000 in anything! but nothing! Do not make the same mistake. Now I found indianic.com and I was surprised by the fact that they have reviewed all for free!

Shame that I found this post only after my order, but you have time for stop stay away from xicom:

• Ba
    barbenson Mar 21, 2013

I have been associated with xicom technologies from last 36 month and found them one of the best teams when it comes of web development. Still i respect your words and reviews and have send an email 24 Hours ago but didn't get any response from your end yet.

• Ka
    kamov Mar 21, 2013

Hi Bardenson,

I can't see your email... where you sent to me? [email protected] ?

Update from xicom:

After I write this review I receive an email from xicom, that said:
    " Considering the fact that you have posted a negative review, we have holded off your work and are not releasing any updates until you take out time to contact me."
    Are you understand? I write me review and they stopped completely work on my project.
    Nothing change, because my project seem to be "holded" by the start when I pay 2k (15 Feb 2013).

• Sd
    SDF74 Nov 23, 2015

We also experienced serious problems with this company. They've scammed us out of $150, 000
    More details at www.xicom-s*cks.com

• As
    Ashutoshdixit Jun 24, 2016

Xicom people played with my career. I was assigned as IT manager and just after one month they fired me without any notiCe.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices