www.raymigration.webs.comI' not sure if this company has a real products

M

I need to get US citizenship at www.raymigration.webs.com..
But I am not sure if this company is real or scammer..
Whoever can let me know about this company ?
And if this company was real can I have referral code ?

• Ra
    Ray Immigration is a scam Aug 13, 2015

Rayimmigration.com is a scam, do not contact them.

Chicagog Dec 25, 2011

Hahahahahaha

• Ia
    iamherenow Dec 25, 2011

I don't know what people's problems are really. I see Fraud and Scam all over Complaintsboard, If you have a problem with a company, try and solve them. You bring it to complaintboard and you give them a bad name. And then let the opportunity pass for other people just because of your bad experience with them. Every company has it short falls. Be it a travel company or a retail outlet. People complain from flight cancellation to not having refunds. Imagine this guy called Craig, call STA Travel a Fraud Company because they refused to refund his bookings. Could it be that, the flight you booked was a non-refundable flight. And i see on here, people saying, you might be a relative of the company. Well yea. If I am or am not what benefit do you derive from it. Get you scammed or you Miss the opportunity of a lifetime and continue being scammed. Am out.

moon119 Dec 24, 2011

some people said that the raymigration is scammer with their experience but you got it from raymigration...
    i need to verify it if the raymigration is real and you are relative person with raymigration..
    I really need the US identities as your way...
    Could you help me ? i was scammed several times from other scammers..

Chicagog Dec 24, 2011

Hi, sorry it took me long to get back to ya. I had been busy with work. lol never imagined i could say that. Yea i have been busy with work and am enjoying it. @moon119 Who are you again and give me one reason why I should give you my referral code. Oh and to the other guys who sent me an email asking if I want a passport, I already got one. Scams.

moon119 Dec 07, 2011

Hi Chicagog..
    I need to talk with you about raymigration..
    If you got a package, can you give me a referral code ? or show me any proof ?
    [email protected]

Chicagog Dec 05, 2011

I received my package from them. It took me a month to do so. But it finally came in the mail. Was a big relieve.

• Us
    us007 Jul 25, 2011

But i am also in the same situation, i send them some money and they never got back to me or delivered. But let's not draw our conclusion yet, i will let you know as they respond.
    I do not know why no one hasn't cut them yet because on overall no one has ever spoken evil about them and this seem completely weird.

• Us
    us007 Jul 25, 2011

i agree with your statement but i will also let you know with my other findings

moon119 Jul 25, 2011

I think the raymigration is scammer..they need upfront money, too...
    And the guys who said that they received the packages from raymigration are also scammer relative with raymigration..

• Te
    temtom Jul 23, 2011

I am not sure how others were to receive the package that they are claiming they got from them but my brother and I ordered a combo package package from them at once (that was our mistake) on the 28th January 2011 and we spent about $65, 000 but until now we haven't received anything from them. Only God knows who they are and how they select who they give their packages to. But I will have no doubt that those guys claiming to receive their identity packages from them are the employees Raymigration itself.
    Well what i will advice you is to continuous your research and make the decision that seems right to you!