www. 100cookwares.comPoor service, bait and switch

Ordered 4 completer set items for my dish set. Recieved only one correct item and trhee other things
I didn't want. Called several times and got a run around about he was out of town helping a friend.
Weeks go by and still nothing, called again several times and he finally admits that he cannot get the correct items and will issue me a credit. Again weeks go by and i call again, he is rude to me and hangs up on me. Finally two more weeks and a credit. Do not buy anything from this man. He is a con.

• Dk
    dknittel Feb 18, 2011

Please identify yourself.

• Re
    reporters Mar 30, 2010

The owner of this website is very unprofessional.
    He scammed me and my friend.

Please do not buy here http://www.100cookwares.com

• Re
    reporters Mar 30, 2010

The owner of this website is very unprofessional.
    He scammed me and my friend.