Vureel.comAvoid this website at all costs

L

Well where do i start? i was having a bad day anyway, do i feel a yawn coming on?ok i ll keep this first review short, just so excited, !anway was trying to watch the goodwife through blinks normally go with mega video but my 72 mins had run out so tryed vureel and to cut along story shorter did nt get to watch anything and kept ending up on a totally unconnected site i belive it to be an advertising scam whilst also picking up some virus es that luckily AVG delt with for me .hope this is of use.and proves with my profile pic (im the one pushing) i excist..

• Ni
    Nibiron Nov 13, 2012

I paid for 1 month to try it out and found it pretty good. When I renewed for a year, they began "upgrading" the system and I could no longer download the shows, search for anything, contact them and very few shows are being uploaded anymore. There have been no uploads in the last week(you have to google search now because the sites search doesn't work). My attempts to contact them through the email linked with their PayPal account fell on deaf ears and I've had no reply.

Do yourself a favor and save your money!

• Sw
    SweetBea Aug 01, 2012

Vureel is a piece of ###. First off I was looking to view season 5 episodes of eureka, that at the time were not available on netflix nor hulu..anyone i stumbled upon VuReel from a different site. Once I got there the streaming was very choppy and interrupted, but they offered a premium membership where if you pay $5.99 for one month access you can view unlimited smooth streaming. I purchased this access and was able to 6 whole episodes smoothly. I could NOT however view anything else. They claim to have all these TV shows available for viewing for their premium paid customers when you type anything in the search bar the results always, and I mean ALWAYS come back with nothing. WTF did I pay you $6 for?! Granted, its only $6 but that's $6 that i worked hard to earn and expected to get a full month of viewing all sorts of TV shows. This site is F***ing RIP OFF! AVOID IT ALL COSTS!!!

• Wi
    Wiztard Jun 18, 2012

I eve paid for the premium service and you can't actually download any of the content... Argh!

• He
    Herlingo Jun 06, 2012

I wanted to see the show 'Smash", and it seemed they had the episodes and available. I am Canadian, and it seems US sites are off limits to us, so I was thrilled to see a site that didn't give me grief, or so I thought. I just wanted to look at the episodes, not upload anything or do anything else, because frankly, I just don't have the $$. It seems that after a couple of times accessing the site, they block you from hearing anything, so they force you to pay. When you click the links that say 'contact us', or 'FAQ", the link goes back to the same page you're accessing so there is no-one to email, or even rules to read!! Presto chango nobody to talk to. Don't waste your time!!