Voltas A Cworst service worst a c

M Review updated:

I have bought voltas vertis gold a c from vijay sales on 5/4/10 they supplied me defective a c to me voltas a c service had installed they had installed and left the hole open and taken the full installation money and I had to cover the hole my self and after first servicing I came to know that I got defective piece from vijay sales becuse it was leakage for this I complaint to customer care on 26 sep and their service person came to repair they told I wont service without bill for this I complaint to mr saloni of vasai branch they told me that I wont do without bill I told her that I am not at home I will give you tommarrow but she refused to do service I told I had bought th ac but not theft. For this I complaint to mr kashyap and mr mr vaid but they gave me the same the reply I told them please e mail me the same in writing but they refused to mail me this is how reputed firm is tata voltas only know how to harrass customer instead of solving the problem company provide the defective applainces now I sugeesst you replace my a c instaed of going to consumer court

Anjani kumar sharan Jul 30, 2019

I have purchased Voltas spli AC one ton on 01.05.2016 and I have informed you non cooling of AC on 14.05.2019, You have sent your Authorised service provider to solve the problem and filled gas in ac but problem of non cooling of AC still exist.Pl look into the matter.
    My complaint no 19051403589 dt 14.05.2019

• Vo
    Voltas Aug 06, 2019

Dear Anjani,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Regards,
    Voltas Online Team

• Vo
    Voltas Aug 17, 2019

Dear Anjani,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Regards,
    Voltas Online Team

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices