venba group of companyfund frad

R

Respected *SIR.*

Chennai based company without RBI rules.
collect the public money 70 lack's in 100 person
he not dealing with any SHARE MARKETING
business.cheating only money rotation.now he started
branch in Hyderabad pls take necessary actions
in the company .thank you sir.

COMPANY NAME : VENBA GRUOP OF COMPANY
ADDRESS : 64/32 SOUTH USMAN ROAD.
T.NAGAR. OPP
ARUNA HOTEL

MANAGING DIRCTOR : SAIKARTI [protected]

SHARMARKET PROGERAMER : JAIKIRAN [protected]

PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER : MURALI [protected]

COMPANY A/C IN I.C.I.C.I BANK T.NAGAR BRANCH.
S.B.I. BANK CIT NAGAR

SATISHKUMAR01 Sep 09, 2012

yes, i also got cheated of 2.5lac, IS THERE ANY ONE TO HELP ME TO COME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM-SATISH KUMAR, CHENNAI.MOB:[protected]

SATISHKUMAR01 Sep 09, 2012

saravanansarwan May 01, 2012

They are cheating the office was closed for past 3 months in tnagar

Sathish12 Apr 25, 2012

Dear all
    Don, t believe this Venba group it is a fraudlant firm run by Saikarthik and Ramadevi. They gave lesser amount that is interest for the clients amount that to only for few months inorder to get faith on them. Now, they all are abscond with the clients money. It is fake one and please dont believe this type of company. They are cheaters and fraud people.

• Mu
    Muthu_ar Mar 24, 2012

now they are absconding... their office is closed.

rajagopalan kandasamy. Feb 20, 2012

for the past threemonths they can not give any profit and contacted several times they can give no response. i think this is cheating company.

suresh9 Dec 07, 2011

I have invested in Venba i am getting regular profits every month... suresh hyderabad

subramanimudaliar Dec 06, 2011

no i do not agree with the comment because of the people who may not digest his upcoming or his ememies may have posted the comment

anniann Dec 02, 2011

people who are all getting money from venba its not a profit its just they are getting other people money & give it to you thats it, in between these time gap they collected a huge money & then ran away one day i will see this
    people doesnt have mind even 100 cheaters also came
    raja

Srinivasam Oct 19, 2011

Another fraud to cheat people...Today you may get profits...But I have seen several companies like this..They are unauthorized and let them dare to show us the list of transactions with stock exchange...Its all cheating business not meant to last long...Everyone knows that and no one bothers to put case against these cheaters who come again and again to cheat poor public...No Legal, police force can stop them as they have highest connections with Government...BE AWARE OF THESE CHEATERS...BE AWARE OF THESE BLOOD DRINKERS!!!

• Ba
    balachandar Oct 18, 2011

I AM THE ONE OF THE INVESTOR OF VENBA i have invested 2 lacs in venba but still iam getting my profit every month regularly so i am disagree with this complaints

srikanth parthasarathy Sep 07, 2011

i received the amount this months also

srikanth parthasarathy Sep 07, 2011

I disagree

• Vi
    vinoth045 Aug 20, 2011

i am from Chennai, i am also one of the investor of this venba groups, i am getting profit every month regularly .i am so happy to say this, so don't worry..above that complaint is fake..

manu78 Jun 18, 2011

Venba Stock Solutions is not listed either on BSE/ NSE, nor has clearance from SEBI, to work as brokers. They are acting on behalf of another broker to extract money from public. for every Rupee earned it is shared between Customer, Venba and the third party who is investing collected money. "Sai K" means "SAI KARTHIK" himself is the propritor of the company and Anand Babu is his PA.
    The company does not have a good standing as it is not able to give salaries to its employees, for the last 2 months i.e. May and June 2011, citing one or other reason.
    The MD or the Chairman, does not want to come face to face with its employees hence they have been cancelling the meetings scheduled time and again.

• Na
    Naresh Menon Jun 08, 2011

I belive thecomplain is proper one-no company can provide profit like this-just invest 25000 and enjoy 4500 INR every month-we have a number of registerd bank-nationalised and private if they are not able to provide the profit like this HOWCOME VENBA??- recently in Kerala a complany like this based on Malappuram done same they got 2 croe and shut down company-money has been trasfered from nationalised bank @Adayar.

SAMEERz May 31, 2011

Yea I do agree with above complaint

• Pr
    pritsham May 27, 2011

i still doubt the company, may be they r giving return nw not after 2nd Aug when website expires
    i doubt even the feedback... all feedback in single day..even rajiv and sunil user id are same..??
    i can only say...
    its one more "ponzi scheme" floating around ~ no demat a/c ...only asking to deposit for high return.
    check the portal registry in http://www.whois.net/, ...only 10 months old...registered on 2nd Aug 2010 and expiring on 2nd Aug 2011...
    rest all depends on investor its their money

raseraja May 15, 2011

I have invested in venba and i am getting profit share every month and this no fraud . Venba is doing intra day trading and he is paying daily tax to the govt . past 5 months watching the daily transaction for my investment amount they are doing correct. for example if market go up they buy and sell the shaes if go down they sell and then buy the shares .He is well palying in market . Only one thing they may have one well knowledgable person for trading I have invested 25k on dec17th received upto April 30thRs19660/ . Venba also gettingRs 19660/- My thinking is high risk high income .

chadru_chandrasekar May 05, 2011

i have invested in Venba and I am getting profits every month for the last 6 months...Don't worry.

• Ge
    Geethanvitha Apr 27, 2011

Hi... This is Geethanvitha
    Iam really shocked and felt so upset on hearing this news because of iam also one of the client of venba...and still now iam getting good profits with venba...dont believe it its fake.

• Na
    Nari Apr 27, 2011

Hi... This is Naresh I was invested 2 lacs in this company. I was getting good profits every month.I was satisfied with all services of Venba.

rajeev.v Apr 27, 2011

This is sunil, i have seen the compliant i totally disagree with this.i am the investor in venba and getting my profits monthly this is not a fraud company.

rajeev.v Apr 27, 2011

I am rajeev, i disagree with the complaint because i am the person enjoying the profits from venba as an investor since from 2 years

Subramanian Ramu Apr 27, 2011

I am Subramanian, retired man and I had invested over than 5 Lakhs and I have almost doubled my money in 6 months time. The money is deposited on or before time in our bank account. They have given me receipts for all my payments and have made out stamp paper agreement and they are publishing all the details in the website along with the profit made day on day

• Pa
    parshar Apr 25, 2011

I Parshar employ of venba stock solutions had seen comments regarding such comments about comment where our sir is taking care of each employee with regarding more benefits

sakhi.j Apr 25, 2011

I sakhi invested 3.5 lacs in venba stock solutions. and I enjoying the profits from the company till today.and i stuned to see such comments in website.join us and enjoy the benefits.

rajesh.t Apr 25, 2011

I am rajesh. I am one of the client of venba stock solutions. I disagree the compliant. I am getting good profits from the company.

• Si
    sindu Apr 25, 2011

Hi... This is sinduja,
    I am the one of the person satisfied with the sevices of venba, and happy with their commitment and i would like to continue my relation with venba group of companies

• Td
    tdas Apr 25, 2011

Hi..
    This is Tulasidas . Actually i have seen complaints regording Venba Group of Companies. I disagree with the complaint. Iam the one of the candidate satisfied with all services of Venba.

• Di
    dilip. Apr 25, 2011

Hi...This is dilip.
    Totally disagree to the above statement because of i am satisfy with all services of venba.

saik Apr 25, 2011

hi..iam sai, you peple please dnt worry about this, its all fake comment

• Sh
    sharath.k Apr 25, 2011

I am kunaal. I saw the comment about the venba stock solutions.I am not believing that comment because i am getting good profits with that company.Don't believe that comment.

• Bi
    biswas pushpitha Apr 25, 2011

i am from hyderabad i am also one of the clients of Venba Groups in hyderabad more over i am getting profits of every month in the committed time by the company, i dont think their is a need for such a hasty complaint to be posted in this site first you have to invest the money and then you see what will be the response from the company.

• Sh
    sharath.k Apr 25, 2011

I am sharath . I was one of the customer of venba stock solutions. I was invested 2 lacs in this company. I was getting good profits every month. it's a fake complaint don't believe it.

Anandv Apr 25, 2011

Above mentioned all are wrong information. Customers Don`t worry about this commends please.

raj sundar Apr 16, 2011

Respected *SIR.*

Chennai based company without RBI rules.
    collect the public money one crore in 100 person
    he not dealing with any SHARE MARKETING
    business.cheating only money rotation.now he started
    branch in Hyderabad pls take necessary actions
    in the company .thank you sir.

COMPANY NAME : VENBA GRUOP OF COMPANY
    ADDRESS : 64/32 SOUTH USMAN ROAD.
    T.NAGAR. OPP ARUNA HOTEL

MANAGING DIRCTOR : SAIKARTI [protected]

SHARMARKET PROGERAMER : JAIKIRAN [protected]

PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER : MURALI [protected]

COMPANY A/C IN I.C.I.C.I BANK T.NAGAR BRANCH.
    S.B.I. BANK CIT NAGAR