Vast Vision SEO CompanyDoes not provide results / amateur

These people are ridiculous! They string you along for 6 months saying results take time (I know they usually do with SEO), and when the 6 months are over with NO RESULTS... excuses. Their work is amateur night at the Improv. A joke!.. an expensive one too. They say they guarantee their work, but won't give you your money back when they don't deliver. "Give me another month..." If I hear that one more time I'll... Damn I'm pissed.

Save yourself some time and money. Do not go with these guys and if you do, don't pay until you see results. If they are so sure of themselves, that should be fair right? What a joke. SEO Company my A$$ Vastvision has no vision except stealing your money.

Does not provide results / amateur

• Mr
    Mr. Burgandy Nov 12, 2013

I aggree. Horrible company. at mininum...a half a million dollar mistake! Do not touch them!!!

• Ex
    Expect Better Oct 28, 2013

I was also a client up until a few weeks ago when they dropped me out of the blue, gave no reasoning and Alan (the owner) never called me to tell me - even after I repeatedly asked for some more details. Via email, he claimed that he was traveling (not my problem), that he couldn't figure out what to do to get better results and that it was most likely something that was my fault. Even if he could have gotten it figured out, I don't think I have ever had such terrible customer service. He could have cared less. This guy is giving legitimate SEO companies a very bad name... Avoid at all costs.

• Lu
    luckfrog Jun 15, 2010

I was browsing thru the site and came across the above complaint. There is no way the above statements are true about them. I am a current client and they delivered all as promised and made my business very successful.

• Ha
    happyclient100 Jun 10, 2010

This is a fake complaint I'm a very happy VisionVision client. VastVision is actually one of the only sites that actually do produce results.

• Ge
    georgee64 Mar 22, 2010

This guy is fighting hard [redacted] just checkk http://www.complaintremover.com and http://www.defamationactionleague.com/