Vapor4life.comJust please do research and don't waste a bunch of money to quit smoking

H

I know I write a lot of reviews about E-Cig companies. That is because when I first started vaping I wanted to find the best product out there to give myself the best chance to quit smoking after 12 years of having that deadly habit. Vapor4Life or V4L was one of the first I tried because they have so much online buzz. I ordered the starter kit which included 2 cigarette style batteries. You know, the ones that actually look like cigarettes and glow at the tip? Yep, those. When I first got them, they were pretty good. The batteries last about 3 or 4 hours for the normal sized ones. They really don't produce that much vapor because the battery is weak. They have a pretty good selection of juice, and by saying that I mean they have many flavors to choose from. That does not by any means they are good. I tried at least 50 of them and I liked maybe 3. I used this company for about 6 months and during that span I had to buy I believe 4 or 5 batteries because they kept crapping out. The juice is good priced...but it just doesn't taste very good. Now I use organic juices from another site and they are amazing. I don't necessarily want to bad mouth V4L, I just want to save people the trouble of going through what I did. They are often out of stock of many products on their site and it's so frustrating to wait when it's the juice or cart you use. I would say overall, V4L is just a company you go to kinda waste your money at first because you don't know much about vaping yet. So save yourself the time and research. Vaperite is good for juices. Ego batteries are nice if you don't want to spend more than $100. And the absolute best E-cig out there is the Provari, which is what I have. And it was worth every penny. I love it. Just please do research and don't waste a bunch of money to quit smoking. I quit 2 years ago and I never, ever went back to a cigarette because I found the right products to help me and they are not V4L!!!

• Ho
    Hootie138 Sep 10, 2014

I agree, all the cartridges are such weak flavored. Terrible. Customer Service isn't very good. Received unsealed bottled of juice with hole in it. Now that had to come out of their site with them knowing it was unsealed and likely knowing it had a hole in it. And because I had already made 4 complaints to the site, opened tickets, they probable unsealed it and poked a hole in it just for spite. I would believe it by now. I do like the Zeus but it is WAY overpriced for what you get in the kit. The smileomizer is a cute idea but I'm over it now. I've wasted my money and I'm a long time vaper who knows better, just wanted to try them since a friend raved about Vapor4Life. I don't think she's that great of a friend anymore...I think she send me there knowing what they were like. Well, karma and all.
    I wouldn't waste a dime on this company. Seriously. Just don't do it. If you want to try a smileomizer, buy the 510 type or buy the 510 zeus, otherwise this company is in the stoneage using k808D battery connections which isn't compatible with any other site or other tanks, clearomizers etc. Get with a good company, .watch some youtube reviews and learn who are the most reputable. www.tasteyourjuice.com. Phil has a good list of the best companies out their. Learn and then you'll be into blowing cloud on a DNA30 using RBA tank atomizers with coils you built yourself and you'll feel sooo proud of yourself and so excited about vaping!!!