Vaco Precision IncBad business practices

M

Referred by my client-family run auto body/paint repair shop: Took my car in to get body repair after car accident. I wanted to save some money—so I asked what was most important work on car that I should get done. The back door of the CRV was damaged and the bumper out of alignment, light on bumper broken.

I needed to get a new door, they suggested getting a salvaged door from junk yard—would save me money. I was told they would prep it and paint it replace the same windows—-it would look just like a new one. I was also told that I did not need a new bumper, it would be put on properly and realigned right and would replace broken light on bumper. I was told that the old bumper once put back on and alighned right would look great.

Well the paint job was horrible—missing spots–rust showing through in area of missing paint—spray painted over chrome part where you put key in—–looked unprofessional. Bumper was not put on right—-parts of it overlapped on area which should not have been overlapped—one side of bumper coming out, the light was put in well, but did not make up for the horrible alignment.

I spent $980.00 for a salvaged door and a one new light. A new door would have cost me $600.00——

The Vaco company did not hold up to their promise of excellent work that I was told they would deliver on my car.
I took the car back and left it there for them to fix—the paint job was fixed but I was told I would now need a new bumper because a clip on the bumper was broken that would be a additional $400 dollars. I was never called about this the first time while they were fixing it I got into a heated and very stressed conversation this information should of been told to be the first time so I could decide to replace the bumper at that time..

That is what makes me so mad—I told them that if they felt I needed a new part, to let me know– at time of work being done-I would rather they do it well than look shoddy—-which is how it looks now. I will not let them finish the work—-I will call it a loss and I will go else where to have the bumper fixed—–I do not want to deal with these people any more. I absolutely do not recommend this business to anyone!!