UMG SIMPMINEFRAUD

UPON REC'G OUR MONTHLY AMEX STATEMENT MY HUSBAND ASKED WHAT THE CHARGE OF $14.95 WAS FOR. I HAD NO CLUE SO HE LOOKED BACK AND FOUND AN IDENTICAL CHARGE FOR AUGUST. I DID AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS COMPANY OBTAINED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER. AMERICAN EXPRESS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED TO STOP ANY AND ALL PAYMENTS TO THIS SCAM ARTIST. IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL TO YOU BUT I AM A 73 YR.OLD FEMALE ON A VERY LIMITED SS INCOME AND $14. 95 IS MORE THAN I CAN SPEND IN A WEEK FOR FOOD - IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME.
ALICE DILL

• La
    lana Nov 29, 2008

The charge of $11.99 as been debited from my credit card account since June of 2008. When I call the number all I get is a recording, their office is closed.

• Da
    Dan Poulin May 01, 2009

UMG Simpmine charges of 11.99 just appeared on my credit card statement in March and againb in April.

• Go
    godivagia May 01, 2009

This company is putting 12.95 charges on 2 of my credit cards every month since Feb.
    I changed credit card #'s and again its on my cards...What do we do and who are they..
    Doreen

• Th
    Thomas Milak Jan 31, 2010

Unauthorized credit card charges.