UK SWINGERSTAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AFTER I UNSUBSCRIBED

I JOINED UK SWINGERS BUT THEN DECIDED IT WAS NOT FOR ME SO I UNSUBSCRIBED BUT THEY STILL KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. i HAVE EMAILED THEM BUT TO NO AVAIL. COULD YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

THE REF NO THEY USE IS [protected]

IT IS FOR AROUND £9.00 A MTH

MANY THANKS

• Ar
    A_rchie Aug 14, 2018

I got my money back by contacting CC Bill I suggest you do the same

• Da
    Danallaforkur May 27, 2017

Same for me UKSwingers.co.uk is as Scam. Police should intervene this site, close and prosecute the owners. Stay Clear

Jojo D Feb 17, 2014

I too am having this problem and i have lost count of the amount of times i have emailed asking them to stop! I have not received ONE email back from them and email is the only way to contact them. This has been going on for about 6 months!