Tyson Chickendeceptive weight of chickens

This is really unbelievable! I purchased a Tyson Farm Chicken from Walmart. As I was cutting and cleaning
the chicken before cooking, I discovered not one; but, 11 chicken necks embedded inside the chicken cavity!
This of course added to the total weight of the chicken, which increased the price I paid. I was infuriated!
On my next trip to Walmart, I spoke with the meat manager and voiced my complaint. He offered to replace the chicken or refund my money. He assured me that he would contact Tyon Farms on Monday.
I will not purchase Tyson products anymore. I plan to buy Perdue or another brand, anything but Tyson!
Bonnie and GL

• Je
    Jessicamn Oct 02, 2012

I just purchased some chicken and when I opened it it wAss molded and had a god awful smell too it. But based on the box it say use by may 21 2013 and I bought it a couple of days ago and put it in my freezer when I got home

• Lf
    Lfray Jun 04, 2012

Purchased a tyson chicken from Sams club, not only was the neck still attached on a chicken that was supposed to be free of the kneck and giblets but every bone in the chickens body was broken. it wouldnt even hold its form it was completely gelatinous.
    Lauren

• Da
    Dave in DC Jun 04, 2012

Tyson-brand "Smokey Chili Lime Seasoned Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs" tastes like it was marinated in charcoal lighter fluid. Horrible taste.