Turntablebasics.comno refund/no communication

B

The customer service for this company is TERRIBLE! I ordered a replacemnet belt for my stereo turntable in March. They sent 2, telling me to use the one that fit and send the other back for refund. I ended sending both back but have not received any refund. They do not return emails and do not have a phone number. I used PayPal and will attempt to get PayPal to drop them as scammers.

• Ba
    Balier Jun 01, 2012

I ordered a turntable belt which never was delivered. No response to emails. This site should not be used.

• Pa
    Paglindare May 11, 2011

Sent back turntable belts that didn't work out. They supposedly have a return policy. No reply to multiple emails, no refund, nothing... Am disputing through PayPal. Hope this site gets dropped. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM!

• Bi
    bill283 Aug 10, 2010

Turntablebasics.com failed to send prepaid stereo turntable merchandise – or to acknowledge my order, or my e-mail inquiry five weeks after the order was placed. Apparently this is a one-man business and that one man is ill or deceased. My Visa payment was refunded by Paypal.

• Lo
    LOK78 Jan 11, 2010

I dont receive items and lost 180USD. Bad dealer!!!

• Bs
    bspence6 Jan 27, 2009

I ordered a belt from them two weeks ago and haven't received anything or gotten replies to emails. Let me know if you here back from Pay Pal.

[email protected]

• Dm
    dmet Jan 22, 2009

I ordered two items from Turntablebasics and have not received my items. Have contacted pay pal to investigate. What's the deal?

• Ro