TurfBrands.comBuyer Beware! Read the Reviews and Complaints

A

Turfbrands.com is owned and operated by John Disbrow and Brett Melanson of Adcoprinting.com and Plant It Earth Lawn Services respectively. John Disbrow owns and operates Adcoprinting.com and has more complaints than any other print company I've ever seen. Take a look at some of their reviews, complaints, and arrests before you decide to do business with them. Brett doesn't have a positive track record either as outlined below. If you decide to use any of their companies, you should have read this first.

John Disbrow's arrested for worker's compensation fraud - http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry/ViewArrest?id=10008532&k1=8ce83c11c7c2556&k2=LTYyOTg1OTM2MQ%3d%3d
John Disbrow's company reviews - http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&gs_upl=2013l5478l0l5558l28l21l0l0l0l0l262l3085l4.11.5l20l0&bav=on.2, or.r_gc.r_pw., cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=587&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=adcoprinting+company+reviews&fb=1&gl=us&hq=adcoprinting+company&hnear=0x88c2f1d307e6570d:0x40993b1f9b5af5fc, Palm+Harbor, +FL&cid=[protected]&ei=dfzgTojTBYXYtgfg0_SeAQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=4&ved=0CEIQ4gkwAw
John Disbrow has also been sued and filed bankruptcy to avoid paying his debtors.

Brett Melanson arrested for grand theft - http://arrestcourtinfo.com/Criminal-Records/FL/HCSO/1996/05/31/BRETT-MELANSON/Additional-Charges-Against-BRETT-MELANSON.htm
Brett Melanson's company has a F rating by the Better Business Bureau - http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/landscape-contractors/plant-it-earth-in-plant-city-fl-190037560
Brett Melanson's company has a lot of complaints - http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Plant.It.Earth.813-707-1700/review/list

BUYER BEWARE!

More TurfBrands.com Complaints & Reviews

• Br
    Brett Melanson Apr 19, 2012

I am Brett Melanson and I am disgusted with the person that would stoop to this level to try and ruin my good name. I am a father of 5 beautiful children and I am married to a wonderful women. I came across this post review and just cant believe it. I must answer this and allow you to have the full story.

First, Let me say that this Mugshot Arrest was in 1996 when I was 22 years old. I purchased a radio from a local man and upon being pulled over for a speeding ticket, the officer said your radio is a stolen radio. I was charged with Grand Theft since the value of the radio was over $300.00. I was charged but not convicted in court since the evidence explained my side of the event. I just think its horrible that someone would post this embarrassing situation that I went through over 16 years ago.

Second, I own PIE Plant It Earth Lawn Care here in central Florida. I employ 67 young men and Women and provide them great jobs and have a great deal of responsibility doing so. I take care of over 12, 000 clients and we are the largest independent Lawn care provider in Florida. Yes, just like any great company, we have clients that were not satisfied with our service and went online to write a bad review. However, if all the people whom are happy were to write a review, It would be highly out weigh the bad ones by a 1000 to 1. I decided to start a Marketing company and hired a local printer whom had the equipment to fulfill my printing needs for this new venture for me. I understand he has had issues with his business, however he also is a good man and does not deserve this abuse from the author of the above posts.

Now, the posts are not from clients of ours in fact they are from 2 competing print companies. This should speak volumes to why they are going to the lengths to ruin our good names. Sad but very true!

I hope whomever reads these posts realize that this is the lowest level of character assassination there is. I struggled with the decision with even answering this post, I hope I made the correct decision in doing so.

Thank you for your time and hearing the truth and I know you will sort it out yourself and find that this is bullSh.. too! If you ever would like to speak with me, please feel free to call me.

Regards,