Truebill.comtruebill.com

E Review updated:

The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I thought that maybe it was because the third party app took a little longer. However, after three months, none of the subscriptions were canceled! Do not make the same mistake as I did. If you want a subscription canceled go through the main source!! Scam!

truebill.com

Madhu Sudhan Apr 21, 2019

I made the Booking amount of 5k for purchase of Hyundai Eon. Since i could not get the loan amt. I decided to take back my booking amt. but the company is refusing to pay me. BEWARE bunch of chors are running the business by cheating the customers. There are much better place to buy the used car. Please dont reach out to this hooligans.

Madhusudhan ([protected])

• Su
    surjeet chaudhry Nov 21, 2018

I am very very disappointed with True Bill car purchase.. I trusted and purchased Honda City 2011 from True Bill Hiranandani car depot @ 3.66lac plus 4 k as transfer charges..i was told the car is registered to 1st owner.. so I trusted and purchase car and got it transfered thru True Bill as 2nd owner..i was literally shocked to see RC Book from the RTO office that i am 3rd owner..Pure Cheating ...very sad...surjeet surjeet chaudhry ([protected])