TrubatesUseless purchase

S

I've purchased voucher for restaurant from Trubates but it wasn't accepted... I've called them demanding refund but wasn't able to get hold of real person, only voice mail was present, avoid them and save your money.

• Ut
    utterlyoutraged! Jun 16, 2012

Apparently, Trubates is no longer in business! I did not know that until 10 minutes ago!!

I just tried to go on their website to print up a voucher I had to use... the website didn't work. It said site was "under maintenance." I googled... and turns out they shut their doors on 3/31/12! WITHOUT NOTIFYING THEIR CUSTOMERS!!

They claim to have notified their customers via email and supposedly advised them to print all their vouchers by 3/12/12 --- but I did NOT get any emails about this!!! Yet, I have probably over 200 saved emails from them advertising their daily deals! NOT A SINGLE EMAIL ABOUT TRUBATES SHUTTING THEIR DOORS AND TO PRINT OUT PURCHASED VOUCHERS BY A CERTAIN DEADLINE!!

And when I researched this, LOTS of people complained about the same thing. And many more said they HAVE printed vouchers but when they tried to redeem it, most merchants are NOT HONORING the vouchers - because Trubates never paid them!

THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUBATES SHOULD ROT IN JAIL!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices