Menu

S
Author of the complaint
8:03 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Promising to be rich and wealthy in order to sale books at a big price. I want a refund of my money.

23 comments
D
Aug 08, 2022 6:06 pm EDT

I would like to know how I go about getting my money back, I bought the first two books for approximately $325 and now they are asking for another $299.95 for the third and final book.

I would appreciate anyone with any information on how to proceed to try and get my money back, it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks…Don

V
Jul 05, 2022 4:26 pm EDT

Wow 😮 why is this allowed to continue! I’ve also bought the first book and now they want me to buy the second book at $200.00! This is not ok!

K
Mar 16, 2022 6:26 pm EDT

When I received my first letter the summer of 2017, I was a very shy woman going nowhere in a stagnant job that I did not like anymore. I was a follower and a people pleaser. Once I started receiving the manuscripts, I studied them everyday learning step by step how to change my life, start a business, and grow into a confident self-leader. Every page revealed secrets to me about how to live my best life. And I put that knowledge into action.

My father was skeptical at first until he began to see the positive changes Neothink was creating in my life. I moved forward at a rapid pace and continue my amazing journey with the manuscripts, the Neothink Society’s live and online meetings, life/long friends from all over the US and Germany, and now being self-employed working from home.

I went from being a very shy woman to giving presentations and speeches at meeting, hosting live Zoom meetings on camera, and planning/hosting other meetings and workshops.

I would not trade my Neothink experience or manuscripts for anything. They are valuable and precious to me. I continue to gain new knowledge each time I go back and reread them. I gladly share this knowledge with others so that they, too, can begin to move forward with their lives.

S
Mar 11, 2022 7:11 pm EST

I received my letter in late 2006 at the perfect time in my life. After reading and studying the books my life is much different today. I have had improvements in every area of my life I am happier, healthier, and wealthier than before. I have met some amazing lifelong friends all over the country, have traveled as well, my lifelong dream. My kids have benefited greatly from me being a member of the Neothink Society. I have so much gratitude for this material, I am enjoying this amazing journey!

Mar 04, 2022 12:38 pm EST

I love The Neothink Society. Ever since I became a member in early 2019, my life has become an amazing positive adventure full of exhilaration, because I applied the knowledge given within the pages of the literature in my life which gave me the tools needed for improvement where I wanted positive growth and greater success. I am very happy with my Neothink and Neo-Tech at-home library and have made wonderful friends within The Neothink Society membership. Highly recommend reading the literature for the knowledge in each book is priceless and works!

J
Mar 03, 2022 1:36 pm EST

My grandfather introduced me to the Neothink Society in 2006 and I eventually introduced my closest friends and family. My friends, my family, and myself have benefited greatly from the lessons for self-improvement and the social advantages that result from connecting with other members who are like minded. Being a member and applying the literature has enabled me to become a self-leader and a value creator. I'm able to better understand the world we live in and how things work. I have gained so much value that I cannot imagine my life without Neothink. The Neothink Society offers valuable literature and related programs. Once you read and apply the lessons being taught in the books, then you get the benefits and results that are being promised.

N
Feb 25, 2022 3:52 pm EST

I agree I want to try to start some kind of lawsuit and get everyone who has fallen Victim to this unthinkable crime that Mark Hamilton or Wallace or whatever his name is to justice and get all of our money back plus some for pain and suffering. I feel victim to this but silly me bought into it for the past few years. I bought all 3 neo-think books the first one at $99.95 and the other 2 for I think it was $149.50 plus shipping and a 4th book that claims to wrap the 1st 3 books up into his most important book ever and one that he was only given to a select few in the society, I was even told that I would get a code to access these secrets meeting online which I never got. Then I just get in the mail today talking about how he is only giving is almost 700 page highly-guarded secrets only revealed to his family for $249.95 plus $4.95 to ship it. Of course I am not paying that. Mark Hamiliton and his people have already scamed out of me close to $1,000 and I do not know about the rest of you but that is money I really could not afford paying for something that I should have done more research on before spending money on. But if we get enough people together with the same issue then I think any attorney would be happy to take our case and sue him for psychological or impunitive damages that he has caused all of us. if anyone is interested please get in touch with me so we can figure out the best course of action

T
Jun 28, 2022 5:21 pm EDT

I agree also. They take advantage of people who just hope for something better, it's cruel.

I don't know if the scammers are to scam me. Because I haven't asked for a refund as I am about now. The 14th day of January 2022, which is a Saturday. I am looking for the address of Texas, once I find it I will send it on. My info. of my membership number for my refund. If it's a yes than a smiley I will have. Until then let's see what these humans are made of.

D
Oct 16, 2021 12:24 pm EDT

I have bought all three of his books @$150.00 each and the second one states when you purchase the 3rd one you will have all of the 2300 year old secrets, which the book didn't have, it just talks about other people's experiences and how they got rich. Then 3 weeks later I get a letter stating pay $349 to Join his Master Group, hand picked by Mark Hamilton himself, and read carefully cause you will unlock the super natural spirits that within two weeks, you will fall into a crap load of money, which obviously didn't happen, LOL. Then the secrets once again will come in another 650 page book, to put you on the right path for wealth, love, and fame, and of course it also states they will send the code to enter the secret meetIngs, that never came, held once a month. The site never gives an exact date and time, just says about every 33 days or so on the secret site Mark Hamilton will talk liveI. Never got any code and I see on some sites you can join for $49.95 but I got the first letter saying it was $149 plus 4.95 shipping and handling for the first book to join for a one year membership. So I don't know how much the rest of you have paid but I am out hundreds, and I see no Refund button on there site. It also says every night between 9 and 10pm there is live sessions with his partners, but I can never find it when I am on there secret site. Bottom line people invest in an escrow account where you can atleast get a minimum of 8% return on your money and maybe a few really good stocks in the stock market, companies like palantier or Palo alto an internet security business.

R
Aug 05, 2021 7:37 pm EDT

I agree, this is so sad to do to anyone. Promising things that are impossible to deliver and I was one that fell for it too, twice. What a scam! I wish somehow they would be caught and stopped.

Jul 28, 2021 12:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Not a good feeling, being gullible and being taken advantage of. I'm really angry right now and am going to try and find a way to get my refund. What he and others are doing is so WRONG. What is wrong with being truly honest and loving for one another. What's happening in our world (earth) is so, so sad.

Jul 26, 2021 7:22 pm EDT

Don't fall for this BS scam artist atheist!
Let's ALL get him back!

J
Jun 20, 2021 11:06 pm EDT

The only thing that is a scam is the website it doesnt let you log in...it pushes you to use your own knowledge and it works if you think of how he tells you to

Jul 26, 2021 7:24 pm EDT

Sure it does!

L
Mar 08, 2021 9:42 am EST

I just received a letter in the mail and it was extremely suspicious.Telling me they knew all about me and to fax back a page to be included in their membership.I did a little research myself and found out the number is out of Texas to either Neothink Society, which is what the guy said they were called.(The Society).or Imperious Membership.Either one just doesn't come across as legitimate.Does anyone know any more about these?

N
Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm EDT

Here is a site that’s has a lot of info. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Management_Associates
Mark Hamilton is the pen name is Wallace Ward who lives in Las Vegas. He and his family run all this crap.
Click on tabs and you will see how many different names this scam has run under.

U
Mar 03, 2020 1:51 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yes I agree. All involved should be held accountable for their actions ! This is a crime scamming on hard working citizens, Charges should be brought up on people who pray upon the innocent. Money should be returned 10 fold & Prison time of 25 to 35 years well as community service.
I, Myself going to look into this problem. Scammer's are criminals, No one & I mean no one should have to put up with indespicable ruthless people like this!

M
Jan 12, 2020 7:34 am EST

I would like to see everyone who has been scammed band together and sue. Expose this charlatan for what he is nationwide.

Jan 11, 2020 9:24 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No doubt it is a Scam. I fell for it, $140.00 What can one person do ?

Don Combs

Jul 10, 2019 11:05 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If this is a scam [ in some way ], and I think it is, why is it allowed to continue ? Yes, elderly people are extremely susceptible. And once they become aware they are reluctant to admit it
What can individuals do about this ? Has the plan/organization been deemed and reported as a scam ?

M
Jan 08, 2020 8:57 pm EST

Most DEFINITELY a scam! I just had to explain to an elderly friend what a scam it was! Everyone who was scammed should sue!

L
Aug 29, 2015 10:38 am EDT

The Neothink group obviously buys mailing lists from sources likely fed from Publishers Clearing House and others. My Dad sends in all the PCH winners coupons. Now he gets tons of mail from people wanting money. The Neothink mailings are obviously sent en masse. I will start a campaign to bring awareness, as they, the Neothink group, are sharks. Senior citizens and people with issues due to brain diseases of the aging are being taken advantage of, sending money to these sharks. They believe the lies because they have diseases like dementia and alz. May truth prevail. "Think and Grow Rich" is a much better choice to read -- and it's free! May God bless those who give freely. One chapter of "Think and Grow Rich" says volumes more than the egotistical ramblings and judgmental predictable rhetoric of Neothink.