tfc credit corporationmisleading information

The TFC Credit Corporation is very misleading!! On their website it specifically states "We can help you establish credit, or strengthen your credit rating. Our national presence will help you secure any type of credit you may want in the future, including credit cards, auto loans, and home mortgages." How are they going to do that if they dont even report to the credit bureaus?
I have paid TFC 10, 000 over a 4 year period and I have about 2, ooo more to go. First they told me they would report my account to the credit bureaus when it was paid off. Now they tell tell me they DO NOT report at all!! Unless, of course, if i were delinquent!! I believe this kind of practice is unfair and they should have to report good and bad credit. They are very misleading and should not be able to have the above statement on their website!

madattfc Sep 29, 2010

TFC demanding payment for a student loan never needed or used. TFC now threathining to give me a bad credit score. If anybody knows how to get rid of an item in a credit report, please help.