Telemed1.comI have never used their services, but they keep asking for a guy named David Lee

C

These people started calling me about 2 months ago, I have never used their services, but they keep asking for a guy named David Lee (not me). I have tried numerous ways of getting them to quit calling.
-Telling them its a wrong number
-David's dead
-Talking dirty
-Yelling profanities
-Asking if they would like to talk about Jesus
-Hanging up
-Answering and not saying anything
-Talking in foreign language
-Speaking gibberish

Yet they still call...

• Ta
    Tanda Jul 06, 2014

4 months ago, I started to get phone calls from the company www.telemed1.com. They asked about money, later they searched for some guy. I was sick of it and told them that they contacted the wrong person, but they didn’t care and continued to call. I’m really angry, and I wanted to stop it, but I have no idea how to do it. Please, if someone can help, simply post your comments and ideas here. Thanks.