Telefund, Inc.Won't stop calling

M

I have answered their phone calls with "Do not call" and "No solicitations" and "I am listed as a 'Do Not Call' number, " but they hang up on me while I'm saying that. And persist in phoning me, and refuse to take me off their phoning list, in violation of the Do Not Call Registry listing I've had for months and posted again a few weeks ago, just to be sure. If I don't answer, they don't leave a message. If I answer and tell them not to call me, they hang up on me mid-sentence and call back the next day. If I answer and say nothing, they call the next day. Regardless of whether I might or might not support some of their cause, I will never, ever give money to such an organization, and regard them as vermin of society. I donate only directly to registered charities, online. Their phone numbers are [protected] and [protected] in Boston. If you phone them right back in the evening after they hang up, they won't answer.

• Sh
    shreddder999 Oct 01, 2015

Start calling them repeatedly at about 5:30 pm their time. (dinnertime)