Swissking. Net Is Scam SiteSwissking. Net is scam site

Swissking. Net is scam website.
The company claimed the movements of their watches are genuine eta. That is ###. All were asian junks.
I showed both my hublot and rolex from swissking. Net to local jeweler to check and was informed that.
They charged me close to 2000usd for the two junks worth about just 400 - 500usd estimated by the local jeweler.
Shame on the swissking. Net
Thief
Fraud

• Ba
    BADWATCH Apr 19, 2012

Unfortunately, My husband too has had the same problem! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A FRAUD! Spent almost $800 dollars on a watch and did not work from day one. They instructed us to send the watch back, (at our expense, which cost over $70)
    Usps International says they have no records of delivery confirmation. Luckily we took out the insurance. We have contacted them over and over with no avail. We just wanted a refund! USPS is now conducting a mail fraud investigation, so hopefully they will get what is coming to them! BEWARE AND DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!!!

• As
    Asjs2000 Apr 13, 2012

well Back in February I ordered a Rolex Daytona for my husband for his birthday. it came and didn't work. I contacted swissking and they sent another one. So I emailed them again asking what I needed to do to get my money back. I explained that the watches were both not working and I just wanted my money back. they told me I had to send it back at my expense the watch was $590. plus an additional $36 to send both watches back. I was told as soon as they get the watches back they will refund my money. 6 weeks later I got an email that said your package is on its way. I emailed back and asked what package are you sending me it had better be my check. Today in the mail guess what I find. Another ###ING WATCH. all I want is my money back I gave them all the info they wanted took pictures of all the receipts for there pleasure and nothing. by the way this watch doesn't work correctly either. can someone advise me on what to do since there inst any way to get in contact with them other than email and 98% of the time they do not respond to any email i send. I'm pissed

• Ga
    garyedwards01 Feb 02, 2012

I have just got my dad a watch for xmas from swiss king! a breitling black bird the quality of the watch was fantastic I payed $690 but unfortunately the watch bracelet was broken and there was no time adjuster! so I contacted swiss king and they said they was very sorry and to send the watch back and they will re send a new one!! so I sent the watch back over six weeks ago with a tracker number! it has been delivered to them! I have sent over 10 emails and had no replies back so not happy :(
    so swiss king.net email me back and let me know when I will get my breitling black bird watch and I will take this back off thank you!!!

• Ne
    nelsonian Feb 01, 2012

I was a watch collector since 18, had all the great ones. I was also scammed by the real company my high school gift from dad was a Rolex Explorer 2, late 70's. The watch from day one was a piece of ### my dad would travel and took it back to Geneva Swiss, then back to NYC. The watch was up to 10 min fast a day. With all the work they did, it will still run fast no matter what. Stop wearing it and sold it on ebay for 13k. Same thing happen with my grandfather's Patek, took it to Rockerfeller Cntr in the late 80's and paid and arm and a leg for service and watch bezel would still come off and mechanism would fly off with glass and bezel. Many times taking the watch back to Patek in toilet tissue.
    Now I own 3 Swiss Replica, no one can tell if they are fake. They are awesome easy to service them, and I have had them for 4, 6, 7 years no problem. Cartier, Rolex and Pateks are companies of the past, arrogant, expensive and for what. The best time keeping device is in my pocket a Droid phone. The watch today is for cosmetic look only, Go SwissKing, I want the Aquanut !!!

Jonathan Kero Dec 29, 2011

All watches go through quality control by our own team of experts before shipment.

If you do EXIST,

Write your ORDER NUMBER HERE, and Post your order records PUBLICLY to show everyone !

DONT ### ! YOU CANT SELL WATCHES AND YOU START COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHER WEBSITE ?!

WHAT ARE YOU..CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. FROM THE OTHER WEBSITE NAME START WITH R... SOMETHING ?

SwissKing Nov 15, 2011

THIS COMPLAINT IS WRITTEN BY OUR COMPETITOR.

THERE IS NO CUSTOMER AS SHAWN ON OUR WEBSITE

NONSENSE, RIDICULOUS.

COMPLAINTSBOARD ALLOWS ANY COMPLAINT TO BE SUBMITTED EVEN WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION.

SwissKing Nov 15, 2011

Review written our competitor.

THere is no signification claims whatsoever here.